LA in 05

YouWantToBeLikeME

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LA would have to be lucky to place in top 3. Fulton will be outstanding. AE lost a lot, but they have a ton of talent. Anderson Co. was young last year and should be very good this year. Knoxville Catholic is well coached and plays at a high level. Kingston is also very tough year in and year out. I do wish LA luck this coming year.

LA would have to be lucky to place in top 3.  Fulton will be outstanding.  AE lost a lot, but they have a ton of talent.  Anderson Co. was young last year and should be very good this year.  Knoxville Catholic is well coached and plays at a high level.  Kingston is also very tough year in and year out.  I do wish LA luck this coming year.

825636012[/snapback]

Well LA wasnt that Old of a team last year they had lot of Sof. playen soo...........yes Fulton is a Great team........but all great's must fall sumtime adn u know that everyone in that region will be rooten for the team playen Fulton each week...............

The most ignorant post I've ever seen on here ever....LA couldn't even win our region this year so don't think that you will win it over there. It is possible that you will have one of the best teams that you have ever had over there and you won' t be going to the playoffs. At best you all will get 4th. That is a whole different brand of football than what is played around here.

I will have to agree with tennis guy. LA will really be fortunate to make the playoffs . Fulton will once again challenge for the gold ball. If LA don't play, this game will be as bad or worse than Fulton- SC GAME. Austin East- Knox Catholic-Andersen Co will also have very explosive teams. The non region games with TC-SC the Cats could be in for a long year. The clock is ticking and can't wait for a new season of hs football.

Yea....I agree with Tennisguy also. Fulton is the obvious #1....From there on..

The playoff spots are up for grabs.....AE-Loses ALOT,but ALWAYS reloads.AC-Were Young but lost the positions that count. Knox Cath.-From what I hear are good....But Are they ready for this Region....Not puting them down,but that is the question on the board for them to answer. Kingston-Were Young Lost only 5 seniors and reloads every position they lost...LA-Dont know about ya ...but dont think your gonna come in and start running things....whoever wins this region wins STATE Buddy...Keep that In Mind....Scott-God Be with them....maybe they should move to 2A.

My picks

1.Fulton

2.AE

3.Kingston

4.AC

5.Knox. Cath.

6. LA

7.Scott

Welcome To the Big Leagues Newcomers....You Better Be READY!!!!

The most ignorant post I've ever seen on here ever....LA couldn't even win our region this year so don't think that you will win it over there. It is possible that you will have one of the best teams that you have ever had over there and you won' t be going to the playoffs. At best you all will get 4th. That is a whole different brand of football than what is played around here.

825636079[/snapback]

Although, I fully understand your post, I believe I will have to disagree. When I was a sophomore at LA many years ago, we played Chattanooga Tyner first round of playoffs and beat them at Tyner, then traveled to Austin East, where we scored a go ahead touchdown with less than two minutes to go in the game, and they scored in the last two minutes. I think AE got beat in the fourth round that year! So as far as LA not being able to compete with those teams, they CAN compete with AE and I know they can compete with Anderson County and Kingston. Kingston and LA were in the same region a few years back where they played each other close quite often. Fulton, depending on what they return could be hard to compete with. Much, Much stronger than AE in my opinion. All this is just my opinion.

Edited by I Love HS Football

Although, I fully understand your post, I believe I will have to disagree.  When I was a sophomore at LA many years ago, we played Chattanooga Tyner first round of playoffs and beat them at Tyner, then traveled to Austin East, where we scored a go ahead touchdown with less than two minutes to go in the game, and they scored in the last two minutes.  I think AE got beat in the fourth round that year!  So as far as LA not being able to compete with those teams, they CAN compete with AE and I know they can compete with Anderson County and KingstonKingston and LA were in the same region a few years back where they played each other close quite often.  Fulton, depending on what they return could be hard to compete with.  Much, Much stronger than AE in my opinion.  All this is just my opinion.

825636579[/snapback]

I agree with you there! LA CAN compete wit AE and all the other schools............Fulton will be tough tho it will be very tough to compete with them in this region! but i would like to see LA do it :)

That was THEN.....This is NOW.....I think your opinion is Wrong...This region is harder than you think....Unless LA is Returning more than 1/2 of their team , then they will be in the bottom 3...Sorry...If you dont like what im sayin...Go Out work Hard ...and Prove Me Wrong...If not u better be ready for some hurtings.....Hope the Best for the team though!!!

That was THEN.....This is NOW.....I think your opinion is Wrong...This region is harder than you think....Unless LA is Returning more than 1/2 of their team , then they will be in the bottom 3...Sorry...If you dont like what im sayin...Go Out work Hard ...and Prove Me Wrong...If not u better be ready for some hurtings.....Hope the Best for the team though!!!

825637139[/snapback]

Those are some pretty big words coming from someone from Kingston!

Yea....If we was in Region 3 we would compete for the title every year......We play with the big boys....Whether the score says it or not.....Kingston ALWAYS comes with a fight and we might not win our Region but we get and EARNED our Respect from Fulton and AE....Those Teams know that If they come in and play with us without any heart..then they are in for 1 thing.....An Upset. U gotta earn Respect in this Region buddy....Even Scott County(who has been at the bottom) of the region will kick your butt if you dont come in Ready for a fight....So think what you want about Kingston..but we get our respect in this region....We EARNED it.....Now LA has yet to even play on the field with one of our teams....but you will see it is not an easy road After All my friend.....In this Region,You can have all the potential in the world and still get beat on any given Friday...You'll see

Yea....If we was in Region 3 we would compete for the title every year......We play with the big boys....Whether the score says it or not.....Kingston ALWAYS comes with a fight and we might not win our Region but we get and EARNED our Respect from Fulton and AE....Those Teams know that If they come in and play with us without any heart..then they are in for  1 thing.....An Upset. U gotta earn Respect in this Region buddy....Even Scott County(who has been at the bottom) of the region will kick your butt if you dont come in Ready for a fight....So think what you want about Kingston..but we get our respect in this region....We EARNED it.....Now LA has yet to even play on the field with one of our teams....but you will see it is not an easy road After All my friend.....In this Region,You can have all the potential in the world and still get beat on any given Friday...You'll see

825638039[/snapback]

Heads up for you! No one on this board said it would be an "easy road!" Just because you play in that region don't mean your somebody. We all know who Kingston is. You see young pup, Kingston, LA, and Scott were in the same region about 6 or 7 years ago. No strangers! No one has doubted your respect, but they also expect to hear your comments considering you have been getting beat up on the last several years. Kingston would not have finished better than Portland, Trousdale, LA, and Smith County in last years region 4-3A. Sorry!