Red Bank 6, Notre Dame 0

fella32

Red Bank dominated Notre Dame 6-0 on Saturday night. The Lions smacked Notre Dame's ace senior pitcher, who easily beat Soddy Daisy earlier this year. It was a big night for Beau Geren and freshman outfielder Brandon Ward, each with 2 hits and 2 rbis. Junior pitcher Aaron Allen blanks the Irish on 3 hits. Red Bank's defense was perfect, while Notre Dame made 6 errors. Red Bank goes to 7-3 for the year.

Watch out Ooltewah, the Lions are on the way!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's your prediction on the Cleveland game today?  With the Raiders beat the Lions again?

825636788[/snapback]

Just depends on who's pitching, and how seriously the teams take it. With Ooltewah coming up twice this week, I doubt Red Bank will risk using their best pitchers. By the way, for a team that has "3 hitters and 1 pitcher" according to the coachT crowd, it looks like little ol' Red Bank stepped up with some unknown players against Notre Dame. Add that to the fastest 1-2-3 lineup hitters in town, and some of you may be in for a surprise next month.

For one Red Bank caught us on a bad night i bet if we were to play them again Notre Dame would win i believe Cleveland could have a chance to pull away wiht a win in this game after u get past the first 3 batters they dont have anything. most of those errors last night were stupid mistakes by our infield. I believe Notre Dame will come out better this year than they did last year. On another note Red Bank will get a beating put on them by Ooltewah. Ooltewah is an outstaning team and Red Bank will have no chance against them

For one Red Bank caught us on a bad night i bet if we were to play them again Notre Dame would win i believe Cleveland could have a chance to pull away wiht a win in this game after u get past the first 3 batters they dont have anything. most of those errors last night were stupid mistakes by our infield. I believe Notre Dame will come out better this year than they did last year. On another note Red Bank will get a beating put on them by Ooltewah. Ooltewah is an outstaning team and Red Bank will have no chance against them

825636809[/snapback]

good point. v. Notre Dame: 16-3 Ooltewah, 6-0 Red Bank.... compare the scores.

What is Red Bank's record now?

825636968[/snapback]

If fella32's post above is accurate, they are now 8-3. Two RB freshman pitchers beat Cleveland today. Of course, Red Bank is just tuning up for the big district games this week, saving their best for the Owls. May the best team win.