Red Bank vs. Austin-East

RBHITMAN21

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i have to go with red bank in this one. From my experience they are the more physical team. As one of the dad's of one of the kids on our team said " i wish we could put every one of them in a suitcase and take em to every game." referring to AE. If we played AE every week we'd be 10-0 no problem. Red Bank is a pretty good little team but at the same time i believe we beat them something like 21-0 so either way neither one of these teams are on the same level as Powell but ill take Red Bank in a close one.

825717936[/snapback]

I'm glad you're judging AE on a Jamboree game. I lost all my respect for the Powell program off of your comments. I can't wait until Central and Maryville get up in the Panthers. I mean, your team isn't the best team in Knoxville and you all need to come down off of cloud 9. But you know what I'm not going to sweat it, the best of luck to your Panthers but I lost all respect for the Panther Program.

Oh by the way, my cousin played on one of Clark Duncan's team and I must tell him tonight I lost all respect for his old high school.

Ramtrain, I'm still checking on it. I'll have an answer later on this afternoon..

THe Marching Roadrunners will not be traveling to Chattanooga this Friday.  I don't know why but that's kind of upsetting.... 

825718413[/snapback]

I understand it's a two-fold problem. Number one, the band hasn't quite polished the performance yet. Number two, it was going to cost an awful lot for such a short bus trip. I guess because of the high gas prices and all!

I imagine the thinking is that since this game isn't as important, as far as rivalry or postseason implications, as most of the other games it is probably the only game that can be sacrificed. Although, if gas prices get a lot higher they might have to cut some other games as well.

I understand it's a two-fold problem.  Number one,  the band hasn't quite polished the performance yet.  Number two, it was going to cost an awful lot for such a short bus trip.  I guess because of the high gas prices and all!

I imagine the thinking is that since this game isn't as important, as far as rivalry or postseason implications, as most of the other games it is probably the only game that can be sacrificed.  Although, if gas prices get a lot higher they might have to cut some other games as well.

825718539[/snapback]

It's shocking but understandable. I hope the band can some kind of way find money to travel to the rest of the games. An AE game isn't as hype without the band. However, it will be up to us fans to really support the team this Friday. Roadrunner89, are you apart of the Roadrunner Touchdown Club? They're looking for members so let me know and I'll try to get you some information.

Roadrunner89, are you apart of the Roadrunner Touchdown Club?  They're looking for members so let me know and I'll try to get you some information.

825718594[/snapback]

I'm not a member of the Roadrunner Touchdown Club. Please get me the info.

I'm not going to be able to go to the game. Both of my parents have been sick for the last few months and I don't have anybody to sit with them while I'm gone. I guess I'll be listening to the game on the radio. I plan on being there for the rest of the games!!!

Have a safe trip to Chatt-town!!!

Hey AERoadrunners, did you hear about Red Bank H.S. being closed yesterday because "somebody" had spread fecal matter all over the school.  You can read the artlice on the WATE 6 and WVLT 8 websites.

It's amazing what folks will do sometimes!!!

825719456[/snapback]

No I didn't hear this but I'm about to start reading this as we speak. Uh, about the touchdown club, leave your email address on here and take it off after I email you and I'll send you the information...