Notre Dame at Tullahoma

Mueller

The point of these boards is for intelligent soccer conversation. Nothing that I have read today has been intelligent. 4-0 3-1 where do you guys get these predictions. If you are going to post a predeiction give an answer why and posibly tell what team you play for. I think it will be a close game and i dont know who will win but i predict Tullahoma 2-1. They are a fast team and i have confidence in my old team.

Edited by -captain04-

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well since you demand that we all speak intelligently then I'll tell you why I think Notre Dame will win. They beat Farragut and in case you didn't know, they're state champs a few years running. I'm not saying Tullahoma isn't good, they always are but come on man. And if you want to know who I USED to play for, I played at Warren County. Yeah yeah....go ahead and call us stupid hicks who can't play soccer but just remember we beat you in the Region a few years back.

Notre Dame has a very good team all around. if they dont go to state this year it will be a disappointment. Their whole varsity is club players. They have not allowed a goal this year because Robby Miller is ridiculous. My prediction is 3-0.

825638648[/snapback]

well tullahoma has played together for 6 yrs as a club team so we know each other verywell if that is what you are impling.

I'm going to say a tie or tullahoma by 1. and i don't think notre dame will be allowed to score more than once in the game.

i seen ND play in the BHS tournament they are a very good team they move the ball play to feet tehy have great ball movement i havent yet seen tullahoma play yet but i have talked to people who have and they have said they play much more direct dont move teh ball around have alot of individuals on the feild and based on what i have seen of ND and herd of tullahoma i would say ND wins 2-0 or 3-1

Notre Dame wins, 2 or 3-0.

Reasons (not intended to offend, poster above said he wanted reasons):

1) Excellent coaching at ND;

2) ND has one of state's top 3 or 4 keepers;

3) Most of ND's players are Division 1 club players. Most of Tullahoma's players, usually, have played together a long time and are very athletic, but they play in Div. 2---slower play, more direct (therefor much more predictable) and less oriented to team defense; and

4) ND is used to tougher competition in DII East.