HIGHEST BATTING AVG PLAYERS

ballpark

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One note.......Since Old blue  got so defensive....are you saying 2A is stronger than 3A?

825661863[/snapback]

VCR, Don't believe I even mentioned 3A in the post. You just made a point to put "2a Lenior City." Are you saying 3A in the Knoxville area is strong? Question for you VCR: How many "A" pitchers pitch in 3A in the Knoxville area? If you don't care don't give names just schools.

Old Blue sorry if I offend you but I have nothing against 2A...You were the one that brought up the weak thing(PLEASE REREAD YOUR POST)

..Once again all I was doing was giving credit to a young Lady who has a high batting average. If she were 1A or 3A I would have mentioned that but she is 2A.

Is this not politically correct to mention 2A?

Lets see since you assume alot about my replies let me answer the best I can.....Now don't get angry if I mess up. Here is your quote:

" Question for you VCR: How many "A" pitchers pitch in 3A in the Knoxville area? If you don't care don't give names just schools."

Lets see these would be pitchers pitching for A Teams come summer right? Most of these teams I know have competed with and beat the best around...Yes that includes chatt,Nash and Ohio,Colarado, South C, Georgia, Florida etc.....

Farragut, Karns, Powell, Bearden, William Blount, Heritage, Halls, Central, Oakridge, Jefferson County, these are some I know real well and there are some teams that have more than 1 A pitcher on them.

Now I may be wrong about one not sure if her team played all A or not but the others I have seen and they have been proven.

Is that the right answer you were looking for if not I suggest you study the Prepxtra stats and keep up with the A league better, because I think you are just looking to argue.

Love peace and happiness to you and yours

Whatever this means I once again for the RECORDS STATE that the 1A,2A,3A and division II in east TN

Have some quality players....Now surely you can't argue with that.....

Dang VCR I take a couple of days off to deal with a sick dog and fish a little bit and look what happens. You might want to let old blue know that some of the high school pitchers around here play A ball in the summer but don't pitch for their travel teams. I believe I saw several girls from Alcoa, Central, William Blount, Bearden, Powell and Seymour pitching A ball at Slugger Fest in Ohio and the ASA A state tournament in Goodlettsville last year. Who knows I'm getting old and a lot like the blind squirrel? I asked old blue once if I knew him , but he/she never did comment..... B)

Knoxville area This is not a complete list of the best pitchers only the ones I have seen.

Hollifield is the best around. Others are Irwin, Broyles, Sumplin, Morris, Gale, Jett, Oak Ridge pitcher, Hertiage pitcher(sorry I do not know names), Monday, Science Hill pitcher, and Mitchell ( all spellings may not be correct). These are in no order as how good just as they came to my mine. There are probably others. These I have seen pitching A ball.

Pitching quality have increased the last few years. Ten years ago there was only two or three in the Knoxville area.

Edited by jeffersonairplane

Knoxville area This is not a complete list of the best pitchers only the ones I have seen.

Hollifield is the best around. Others are Irwin, Broyles, Sumplin, Morris, Gale, Jett, Oak Ridge pitcher, Hertiage pitcher(sorry I do not know names), Monday, Science Hill pitcher, and Mitchell ( all spellings may not be correct). These are in no order as how good just as they came to my mine. There are probably others. These I have seen pitching A ball.

Pitching quality have increased the last few years. Ten years ago there was only two or three in the Knoxville area.

825665767[/snapback]

What in the world does this post have to do with every other post on this thread, This thread is titled- Highest Batting Averages!! :P

Edited by crossface

Don't worry jeffersonairplane, you were responding to a previous post.

BTW, The pitcher at Oak Ridge is Alex Lewis and the #1 pitcher at Heritage is Shelley Fagg.

Also, jeffersonairplane, keep everyone informed (through a seperate thread) what is going on in District 1 & 2. The people in Knoxville never hear anything until regionals. I suspect that Jefferson County and Morristown East will be the teams this year, but some District 1 teams could be tough.

I think just a couple of post before there was talk about A pitchers in Knoxville area. Get a life!

825665797[/snapback]

Well I guess more than one "person" in your area has a disability when it comes to responding to a thread . At least Lady Admiral has the sense to advise you to use a different thread when talking about a different subject!!! ;)