HIGHEST BATTING AVG PLAYERS

ballpark

Well I guess more than one "person" in your area has a disability when it comes to responding to a thread . At least Lady Admiral has the sense to advise you to use a different thread when talking about a different subject!!! ;)

825665925[/snapback]

Something must make you so cross. To get this torn up about a response to a post, wherever it is, you must have some disability.

Edited by jeffersonairplane

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I guess more than one "person" in your area has a disability when it comes to responding to a thread . At least Lady Admiral has the sense to advise you to use a different thread when talking about a different subject!!! ;)

825665925[/snapback]

Crossface you must have some major problem with East Tennessee people to say what you are saying.

What Jeffersonairplane said didn't deserve that kind of comment.

Edited by billybobparker

Crossface's point makes sense. This is a specific thread about batting avgerages. Therefore, the only thing discussed on this thread should be batting avg's. That's why there are different threads. It's pretty simple. And I doubt crossface has a problem with east Tennessee people, it was a smiley face icon...C'mon now.... Y'all are the ones getting anal.

Gale Sal / BEARDEN .457 Class 3A

Vaughn Sa / LENOIR CITY .623 Class 2A

Miller Em / CAK .419 Class 1A

Maxwell K / WEBB SCHOOL .464 Division II

Knoxville area.....

If people (not to mention any names.....ahh why not crossface,oldblue,sd189) would quit wanting to argue this thread, then we would be on the right track and we would be able to recognize these young ladys.....so :unsure::(:D hey check out my smilely faces that means I am happy not trying to argue.....just stating the facts.....

GREAT JOB TO ALL OF THESE YOUNG LADY'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!