Soddy Daisy

TroFee_Steelers

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John Moore is a big ole boy, bout 6'3 230(i'm guessing) but i saw him down in the weight room liftin the other day and he was reppin about 260-270. watched him throw some to the other day but it wasn't routes or anything just straight passing but from what i can tell and have heard from my friends at boyd, the kid can play some football.

Edited by TroFee_Steelers

SD will finish third in the region ( they could win most regions )

Play DB in round one

825661834[/snapback]

Wildmanfan has it right...OR and OHS will be the top dawgs in 2-5a this season Soddy and Farragut will fight it out for the final two..and one more thing to all of you Owl fans..How is it you seemed to turn this Soddy thread into a how good Ooltewah will be thread? I love and respect you all in Hooterville but come on guys?

And to the Bradley guy..dude give it up!!!!!

John Moore is a big ole boy, bout 6'3 230(i'm guessing) but i saw him down in the weight room liftin the other day and he was reppin about 260-270. watched him throw some to the other day but it wasn't routes or anything just straight passing but from what i can tell and have heard from my friends at boyd, the kid can play some football.

825660437[/snapback]

If he played at Boyd-Buchanan last year, I'd say he's ineligble this season.

So is this kid eligible for the upcoming season?  Or are the coaches still trying to get J Dobbs to come out and QB it?!?

825663049[/snapback]

There's a pretty new rule about players transferring from private to public, if the residence doesn't change...it has to do with the distance between the old and new school. I think Soddy-Daisy had a great tennis player or something ineligble in the last year or so because SD wasn't far enough from where she had been going, Grace maybe, this would be similar. I think it's around 25 miles, that would be too close to B-Buchanan, I am sure anyone interested could find out on the TSSAA site.

• 2 months later...

It is interesting how all of these threads concerning another team become dominated by how great Ooltewah will be. Is there nothing to do in Owl land? This thread was about Soddy and has turned into how great Ooltewah is going to be -detail after detail. Bradley, Red Bank, McMinn, it don't matter. The Owls always turn the theme in the direction of their program. Ooltewah should be good next year - agreed. You guys don't have to keep repeating yourselves on every thread.

You could save us all a lot of time and go ahead and post your football program with complete player and coaches' bios, favorite foods, pet names, etc. so the whole state can be intrigued with all the Owl tidbits.