What is the age limit

Richard Head

Just wondering what the age limit was for TSSAA eligible athletes b/c Tony Delmonico for Farragut is 28 years old and claims to be just a sophomore in high school.

I find it hard to believe that Farragut; 1) cheats by praciting year round, which they do, there coach said so in TSSAA santinced coaching clinic, and 2) uses players twice the age of normal high school baseball players.

If someone could please verify the age limit for me and how Farragut gets around it I would appreciate it.

unfortunealy I am not

825639165[/snapback]

HAHA 28??? Stupidest thing i've ever heard! I talk very often with a former shortstop at tennessee...He graduated a few years ago. And he is always tellin me it's hard to believe how good tony has gotten because he remembers him runnin around the tennessee practices as jus a lil short chubby kid and how he wuz always askin him how to catch groundballs and how to hit. 28???HAHA nope....and i believe he's a junior isn't he? Because he is planning on skipping his senior year next year to play for his dad at Tennessee. Buddy you need to find something better to do unless you just like making yourself look stupid

Edited by pedo_29