does goodpasture have any talent after this year

daddysoftballgirl03

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe Goodpasture will be fine next year. They will miss a little leadership, but one of the Juniors will jump on that. The thing they will miss most is the tremendous bats they are losing. 2,3,4,5,7 batters gone. Wiley will take over some of the power hitting. They have 2 or three eighth graders who will contribute next year. You have Bagwell and Devon who has and will keep the pitching top level. They will make it back to state next year even in 2A. I hope all the other programs will think we have nothing so we can get this target off our backs.

The word on the street is that one of the top freshmen pitchers from the south side of town is transferring to Goodpasture.  If that happens they will be back in the hunt right away.

825643819[/snapback]

They already have a great freshman in Devon Schmidt. I believe that they will be fine in that catagorie from what I have seen from her. :lol:

DEVON IS A GREAT PITCHER.GOODPASTURE WILL BE STRONG FOR YEARS TO COME.

825643890[/snapback]

although devon is a great pitcher ... the pitcher cant carry the team by her self. who will be the leading hitters and the best feilders? the team is loseing their key starters what will they do ? who will take there spots next year ?

although devon is a great pitcher ... the pitcher cant carry the team by her self. who will be the leading hitters and the best feilders? the team is loseing their key starters what will they do ? who will take there spots next year ?

825643971[/snapback]

Goodpasture will miss these five great seniors but they will have one of there top hitters still in the lead off postion Natalee Weissinger whos better in that in the lead off spot. Heather Purcell and Christina Wiley along with freshman Tifany Hibbs will supply all the POWER they will need!!!!! Kelsy Cartwright,Megan Suggs,Megan Bryant and several other freshman will pick up right where the five fine seniors did early in their careers. Goodpastures coaches are great and will mold the 2005-2006 Lady Cougars as they have the team they have now. Corgars are here to stay for years to come!!!!!!!!!

Middle of the state pack .. CA has nothing to do with this hmmm.

825647009[/snapback]

My bad, thought you were someone else. inside joke. In all seriousness Goodpasture should be near the top in AA and midstate. Statewide? depends if they respond to losing thier seniors, hard to have a senior class like that every year, but the girls will be hungry to carry on the tradition.