Who's #1 in the 10AA

cinderella99

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well they have only played one district game. They don't count because they haven't played any of the top two or three (for that matter) teams in the district. They won't win more than CW in the district. Lacey is an awesome pitcher but she is human and will have a bad game. CW like i said is in the driver's seat. Stewart lost to Clarksville High and CW has beaten Clarksville already this year. Love it or Hate it CW is on top until someone can step up and knock them off.

Well they have only played one district game. They don't count because they haven't played any of the top two or three (for that matter) teams in the district. They won't win more than CW in the district. Lacey is an awesome pitcher but she is human and will have a bad game. CW like i said is in the driver's seat. Stewart lost to Clarksville High and CW has beaten Clarksville already this year. Love it or Hate it CW is on top until someone can step up and knock them off.

825642848[/snapback]

My goodness, after every win do you just have to rub the other teams nose in it?

Winning graciously, is a great thing. I mean for days and days before every game you play we hear about it, afterwards for days and days we hear about cuts and putdowns of the other team. Please, please, please , can you stop?

I have only started one topic and that was before the Waverly game. I never put down a team. I just state my opinion and why i stated it. In the case above, my opinion is that CW is in the driver's seat (why) because they have played three of the top teams and beat them all while Stewart has not. I believe that CW will beat Stewart because Stewart lost to Clarksville and we had no problems with Clarksville ( it could have been a bad game for Stewart but none the less it is still a fact). I don't hate Stewart County nor do i have a problem with anyone on the team. And, if you look back at my posts on this board I even complimented Lacey. I don't know why i can't be positive for my team and everyone else takes it negatively. I am not the only one who gets on here and tells when their team wins. The only thing i do different than anyone else when i post is put reasons why i think the way i do instead of empty opinions.

Edited by shut up and play

Bluesfan where has shut up and play cut anybody?Is it not a fact that Stewart Co. has only played Cheatham Co. in the district?why is that a put down?all of the other teams have people get on here and promote their team,so whatif you don't want to see people support their team and their views don't read the board.Harpeth,Sycamore and others have people saying their team is good.why can't CW?possibly sour grapes on your part.how stupid would it be to get on here and say you don't believe in your team.no one is asking you to support them over your team. Grow up!!!!!!!!!