Who's #1 in the 10AA

cinderella99

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats up error 1 does not go in the books as an error because the runner would have beat the throw anyway so she did not get on because of an error.error 2 throwing to the wrong base is a mental error so does not go into the book because the girl did not get on base because of an error.errors on the ump do not go down as team errors.everyone can blame different things on the ump but unless you have every player have a hit every time,your pitcher throw nothing but strikes and flawless fielding don't blame a loss on the ump.Condor a few weeks ago the statement was made that a teams winning had as much to do with the amount of talent that came through the school as the coaching did.if you don't believe that then it is your problem,but you are the only one.people got their panties in a wad over a simple statement and turned it into more than it was because of ego.if shut up and play thought gogovs was you then it was an error and should apologize.besides that no coach should ever feel they are so great as to never be questioned.and I will say the same thing to you about making personal statements you do not want to open that can of worms.it is not your job to censor his opinions,because he is entitled to his just as you are yours.naming you personally was a mistake,but he felt he was being attacked.you are right about one thing tho the thread needs to be closed.shut up and play attacked no one until he was attacked even if mistaken about who it was.

Edited by BASERUNR

I didn't remember any errors because i had looked at the book. the only thing i saw was a catchers interference call because i made the comment that it was a pretty clean game.

Condor once i realized it wasn't you then i took the post off but you know that you called me up about a month ago talking to me about my opinion of a coaching style that has since been water under the bridge. Maybe you should have read the board before you go on here and just let loose. Everyone is over those comments made before regular season. Quit whining about the negativity. The only people who are negative on here are the ones who take shots at me and then i defend the posts. About the exposing part you are far too late for that. Don't take shots at my parents about my raising I am old enough to make my own decisions and yes i was raised better. Try not to call me this time. Baserunr is right and I am not too proud to admit my mistake in thinking it was you but due to past circumstances the shoe fit fine or so i thought. I apologize to Mr. Newberry although he might no take it there it is. I don't think giving girls credit for winning seasons with unbelievable talent is a personal smash but non the less i quit doing it. Someone got on here and turned it personal and gogovs (you know why i thought it was you), plus the fact you already don't care to much for me (which is alright), plus the date that they joined was close to the first incident. A common mistake and i wasn't the only one who thought that. i was told by others as you were. I was called out and i rolled the dice and missed. My Bad.

baserunner - you are half right - the runner did get a hit because she would have beaten out the throw to first, but she reached second which put her into scoring position due to the error - our right fielder missed the ball. Also a fielder’s choice is not a hit. As for the umpire error no one said it was team error.

And BOO-YAH! no one has to make excuses - it's just a matter of time before your name gets changed to BOO-WHO!

baserunner - you are half right - the runner did get a hit because she would have beaten out the throw to first, but she reached second which put her into scoring position due to the error - our right fielder missed the ball.  Also a fielder’s choice is not a hit.  As for the umpire error no one said it was team error.

And BOO-YAH!  no one has to make excuses - it's just a matter of time before your name gets changed to BOO-WHO!

825648336[/snapback]

See the second part of this post? If I had put that this board would be in an uproar. I never write stuff like that. I might say beware of the wood but i don't come out and say we ARE going to win the game. Keep it up Boo-Yah and Whatsup because unlike others on here i like to see the competitivness. Good Luck to both of your respective teams when they play each other.