Who's #1 in the 10AA

cinderella99

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tensions are high and emotions are rolling. These kind of rivalries are what softball is all about. 18 young women battling it out on the diamond fighting to be top dawg and better their chances on the road to memphis. I don't understand why I always have to defend myself on here. It isn't like i am saying another team is horrible or putting down players. I just tell the facts of the matter. CW has a lot of talent this year and they should because most of their key players are juniors who have been starting since they were Freshmen when the school first opened. They have experience and they work hard. Almost all of them with two exceptions will be coming back next year so next year they will probably be top dawg too. The time when CW will have a down year will come and I won't be lying and saying things i don't believe just because i pull for CW. Creek Wood beat Waverly 11-0 in 5 innings. Do i think that CW is THAT much better than Waverly? No. Waverly played well the whole game but they had one bad inning and CW capitalized like good teams are supposed to do. Up until the bottom of the fourth Waverly had only given up one hit. I didn't go around saying Waverly was over-rated or horrible or anything i just stated the scores. Please make sure you read my posts and take them for what they are instead of arrogance. I just like to give reasons that form my opinions so no one will wonder "Why does he think that CW is the best team" or something because it will be in my post why i think that.

There is nothing wrong with supporting your team. But shut and play is always finding a way to argue other people's posts. He/she doesn't consider anyone else's opinion even if invovles a contest between two teams other than creekwood. It's always creekwood this, creekwood that, or creekwood beat both of those teams. Confidence is one thing, but being cocky is another.

Tensions are high and emotions are rolling. These kind of rivalries are what softball is all about. 18 young women battling it out on the diamond fighting to be top dawg and better their chances on the road to memphis. I don't understand why I always have to defend myself on here. It isn't like i am saying another team is horrible or putting down players. I just tell the facts of the matter. CW has a lot of talent this year and they should because most of their key players are juniors who have been starting since they were Freshmen when the school first opened. They have experience and they work hard. Almost all of them with two exceptions will be coming back next year so next year they will probably be top dawg too. The time when CW will have a down year will come and I won't be lying and saying things i don't believe just because i pull for CW. Creek Wood beat Waverly 11-0 in 5 innings. Do i think that CW is THAT much better than Waverly? No. Waverly played well the whole game but they had one bad inning and CW capitalized like good teams are supposed to do. Up until the bottom of the fourth Waverly had only given up one hit. I didn't go around saying Waverly was over-rated or horrible or anything i just stated the scores. Please make sure you read my posts and take them for what they are instead of arrogance. I just like to give reasons that form my opinions so no one will wonder "Why does he think that CW is the best team" or something because it will be in my post why i think that.

825643613[/snapback]

First of all - Congratulations on a good 10AA win. You and your teammates should be proud.

Secondly - Do you ever stop and think that your " KNOW IT ALL" tone might have a little to do with why you are continually challenged??? Probably not....that would be waaaaaaay too big a dose of reality.

Someday when you graduate high school LIFE will humiliate you. It has a tendency to do this to the pompous. Become humble while you still can.

I have already graduated high school and went on to play college baseball. I know about LIFE. I guess when i say "we" you people take me as a high school softball player. I just say "we" because that is the team I pull for. It isn't a know it all attitude at all. I'm not cocky i don't go around saying we can beat everyone. I know that we have the talent to win 10-AA. If i say something about two other teams, then i will do the same thing. I will tell who i think will win it or whatever my opinion might be and then proceed to back it up with whatever facts have formed my opinion. I guess when people say something about my opinion and then i defend it with the facts of the matter they take that for a know it all attitude but what is the attitude of people who get on this board and don't even talk about 10-AA they just talk about what I have posted. Why don't they post who they think will win and why they think that and get off like I do. These posts are silly so why don't from now on (myself included) stick to what the board is about.

Edited by shut up and play

Let me guess who shut up and play played for in college: Probably some small no name school because he blew out his knee (like all great ball players do) and could not play big time ball like he should have played. Is that your story?

We will beat Creekwood the next time Harpeth and Creekwood play. I can't wait! *I guess I'll see you assisting MRS Jackson at 1st base in that game shut up and play???

Now on to beat Stewart Co tonight at our place so they can play one of the real teams in our district.

BOO-YAH!!!!!!!

Let me guess who shut up and play played for in college: Probably some small no name  school because he blew out his knee (like all great ball players do) and could not play big time ball like he should have played.  Is that your story?

We will beat Creekwood the next time Harpeth and Creekwood play.  I can't wait!  *I guess I'll see you assisting MRS Jackson at 1st base in that game shut up and play??? 

Now on to beat Stewart Co tonight at our place so they can play one of the real teams in our district.

BOO-YAH!!!!!!!

825643873[/snapback]

Boo-yah I don't think I like the way that your attitude is affecting this message board. And I like the confidence that you have in your team to be able to say that you WILL beat Creek Wood the next time that Harpeth and Creek Wood play; However, I would like for you to elaborate your opinion about Stewart County playing "one of the real teams in our district tonight" B/c I'm not sure that I understand your opinion. Is your opinion that Creek Wood is not a "real team in our district" b/c you don't take losing as well as you take winning? but that couldn't be the matter b/c that would mean that you get on CoachT to slam our fans for posting remarks that support our team. And if you were just trying to argue with our fans that would mean that you aren't showing good sportsmanship. But anyways I think that it is time to share my opinion and like Shut Up and Play I will post my reasons for my opinion also. I think that the Boo-Yah* needs to realize that high school softball is only a game and there is no reason to get onto CoachT and make childish remarks about other teams. I also think that the Creek Wood girls are the best team in the district b/c they have the talent and experience to take them as far as they will let themselves go. They definitely have a shot at going to Memphis again IF they play with a level head on they shoulders and keep their focus on the game. But the difference between Creek Wood and some of the other teams in the district is that if our girls lose a game whether it be b/c a few too many errors or not hitting the ball, then our girls take it as a loss accept the loss and move on. They don't dwell on it or blame anything or anyone(including the umpires) for their mistake. I think everyone needs to go back and remember that this is only a game and it is supposed to be good- wholesome fun w/ a little bit of competition mixed in. So just let the girls play.

Me thinks jackrabit4 and Shut Up and Play are buddies OR are one in the same. Take a chill pill. I'm just having some fun mixed in with my arrogance and support for my peers at Harpeth. Me thinks Stewart will finally be playing one of the real teams tonight because the season is half way over and they have only played one district game against the river rats in Ashland City and have played a sorry schedule so far. Watch out for Gleason and Big Sandy cauze they are gggggooooooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddd! You'll see tonight!

Boo-yah I agree with you on one thing and one thing only... Harpeth is ONE of the top teams in the district but i would have to let the standings do the talking when it comes to who is number one. CW hasn't lost any games in the district and they have beat everyone in the district but one team and that's Stewart County. CW plays Stewart Co. tomorrow night and I have to say they have the confidence they need to beat them after coming off a 25-1 win over Mont. Cent. tonight. In the past CW has just looked at Stewart County as a team that they just cant beat but that's about to change. CW has never played as well as they are playing right now. They have there defense which has been their strongest asset the past 2 years but this year they have the bats to score enough runs to get the job done. CW had 3 Homeruns hit off MC tonight. 2 of which were grandslams hit by the same person!!! I can almost guarantee no one from Harpeth or Stewart has ever done that. Boo-yah you probably think I am bragging and being cocky but I really dont care b/c if it was Harpeth or anyone else but CW you would be the 1st person to get on here and write something about it. Boo-yah you nee to get of shut up and play's back and realize that he is right in everything he says and he can back it all up! I think you need to take some lessons from him!!!