District 7A

kaeXo

Overmatched? The team he plays for maybe, but every game I have watched he has hit off every pitcher.  Mike Sneed said he was averageing a double a game, and there previous coach said he went 3 for 3 vs. Michael Peters from Montery when he was in 8th grade.  If I am not mistaken Michael Peters was one of the best and hardest throwing pitchers in 7A when he played.

825641416[/snapback]

Overmatched yes,there have been quite a few players who have comeout of 7a that were a lot better,as a matter of fact there are quite a few this year that are better all around players.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swanson,can you beleive people want me to come and watch games,what the heck did I do for 5 years in a row,watch the umpires?

825641440[/snapback]

i've played 4 out of those 5 years and i've seen you at a bunch of games...You were even over on first base helping last year...You've watched all the older players in 7a play...I believe you know what your talking about as well as anyone...

Overmatched? The team he plays for maybe, but every game I have watched he has hit off every pitcher.  Mike Sneed said he was averageing a double a game, and there previous coach said he went 3 for 3 vs. Michael Peters from Montery when he was in 8th grade.  If I am not mistaken Michael Peters was one of the best and hardest throwing pitchers in 7A when he played.

825641416[/snapback]

He would have never batted against Michael Peters 3 times. He only pitched one inning against them and if I remeber right it was 3 k's against 3 scared batters.

I wanna know why someone from Tech would go to Hermitage Springs, a team that hasn't won much baseball, to look at a junior who didn't play a full season last year...We had 2 seniors last year from RBS that were hitting over .450 and who hit over 10 homeruns combined...and if I recall noone from tech come up to look at them, and I believe they would come closer to coming to RBS last year who won district to look at a couple of seniors than going to HS to look at a junior...

I don't know 100% Muffin if they are or not, but when they played RBS, there was people with Tech pullovers on and they had folders in hand, talking to his mother.  But however I do not know for certain.

825641399[/snapback]

Well anyone could were a tech jacket to a baseball game. I think I'll show up with a tech jacket on and a radar gun and we'll see how many people believe I'm a scout. People in hermitage springs get so excited over someone in a tech jacket coming to their games.

I wanna know why someone from Tech would go to Hermitage Springs, a team that hasn't won much baseball, to look at a junior who didn't play a full season last year...We had 2 seniors last year from RBS that were hitting over .450 and who hit over 10 homeruns combined...and if I recall noone from tech come up to look at them, and I believe they would come closer to coming to RBS last year who won district to look at a couple of seniors than going to HS to look at a junior...

825641558[/snapback]

Guys it is possible if someone who was creditable called and ask them to take a look at someone.

However, I have coached two all-state players who both hit over .500 with 10 homeruns each both their jr. and sr. year and neither was seriously looked at by tech. Tech is also a d-1 school and it would be a huge jump in talent level from playing in high school.

I haven't got to see him so I don't know how good he is. But, if he is a d-1 caliber player he won't be hard to pick out.

I thought this was an April Fool's joke until I saw that it was posted on the 6th. Nobody from Hermitage Springs will ever get a baseball or any other kind of athletic scholarship to Tech. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say nobody in 7a will probably ever get a baseball scholarship. Peters was the best player that I ever saw in this district, and I don't think Tech even offered him anything. I might be wrong about that though. So I don't see how they're gonna offer some no name kid from HS a scholarship when they didn't offer the best player to come out of this district in 6 or 7 years.

I thought this was an April Fool's joke until I saw that it was posted on the 6th.  Nobody from Hermitage Springs will ever get a baseball or any other kind of athletic scholarship to Tech.  I'm gonna go out on a limb and say nobody in 7a will probably ever get a baseball scholarship.  Peters was the best player that I ever saw in this district, and I don't think Tech even offered him anything.  I might be wrong about that though.  So I don't see how they're gonna offer some no name kid from HS a scholarship when they didn't offer the best player to come out of this district in 6 or 7 years.

825641679[/snapback]

well said...