Best Streetballers in the state

Joseph Skittles

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There were some good moves at the CAK vs. Science Hill game. Eddie Yah of Science Hill had some incredible moves, but he didn't really completely embarrass anyone. Nathan Davis of CAK megged a guy and left him wondering what happened to him.

There were some good moves at the CAK vs. Science Hill game. Eddie Yah of Science Hill had some incredible moves, but he didn't really completely embarrass anyone. Nathan Davis of CAK megged a guy and left him wondering what happened to him.

825641241[/snapback]

Eddie did have some good moves but never really took the ball anywhere

Eddie did have some good moves but never really took the ball anywhere

825641498[/snapback]

Am gonna have to agree with Ah20, Eddie didn't completely embarrass anyone with those incredible skills, but actually, he took balls. he drove towards the defense on few occasions and pass it, and I think I remember him dribbling towards defenders from the center and taking a nice unexpected shot in the first half.

Kyle Franklin of Maryville is the streetballer of the century. last night against tennessee high i saw him make a guy fall completely on his back with a crazy fake, then bounce the ball off his face and keep going. kyle is insane, you better watch out for this kid and the rest of the Maryville Rebels on the way to the State Championship, those come often here at Maryville

i know andy slack and i have played against him and yall must be freinds cause he not that good...its likes hes a god to you guys

825642541[/snapback]

Not that good? are you joking? I think he is the best player on the team. Him and Kimball set everything up. He had at least 3 assists last night.