Red Bank Star in Chattanooga Newspaper

curtisj

Not sure what this means.  By the way, has he signed with any college yet?  He's having another super year, and he's heating up just in time for district.  Anybody got a tournament schedule yet?

825659826[/snapback]

He's having a super year? but he's just now heating up at the beginning of May? with everything that's gone on, I'd just keep a low profile about Cofer on here. I support him, but I'm tired of closing threads about this issue.

Edited by GradfromtheNest

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what do you mean grad?

and, it doesn't seem like he is having an outstanding year though...

825659954[/snapback]

I just meant that first of all, i was saying curtis didn't make sense. He said he was having a super year, but then said he was just starting to get hot....and it's the end of the year...then I was referring to the threads that were closed and deleted - three of them - yesterday about cofer. No more needs to be said though.

I just meant that first of all, i was saying curtis didn't make sense.  He said he was having a super year, but then said he was just starting to get hot....and it's the end of the year...then I was referring to the threads that were closed and deleted - three of them - yesterday about cofer.  No more needs to be said though.

825659987[/snapback]

Yes grad, one more thing needs to be said. MSMOM needs to get the facts straight, as does most everyone who has put anything on this board about Reece. Reece, Jacob Fabry, and Austin Miller all confronted a soph player after he ran his mouth in a class about how our seniors were bringing the team down. For someone to have singled Reece out in this incident shows that they have some pretty heavy bias. They didn't attack this kid, they just put him in his place for talking trash about teammates. And by the way, I wouldn't call batting .397 at this point in the season too shabby--yes, it's not up to par for Reece, but it's not too bad. They should rename this whole thing the gossip board instead of the message board. Nobody seems to talk baseball here.

Yes grad, one more thing needs to be said.  MSMOM needs to get the facts straight, as does most everyone who has put anything on this board about Reece.  Reece, Jacob Fabry, and Austin Miller all confronted a soph player after he ran his mouth in a class about how our seniors were bringing the team down.  For someone to have singled Reece out in this incident shows that they have some pretty heavy bias.  They didn't attack this kid, they just put him in his place for talking trash about teammates.  And by the way, I wouldn't call batting .397 at this point in the season too shabby--yes, it's not up to par for Reece, but it's not too bad.  They should rename this whole thing the gossip board instead of the message board. Nobody seems to talk baseball here.

825660066[/snapback]

.397 is very good actually- I was referring to curtisj's always-entertaining posts. Plenty of people talk about baseball...just not when Red Bank's name comes up.

Red Bank high school baseball is entertaining, kind of like Days of Our Lives.  Or maybe more like Survivor- if they keep voting people off, suspending people and stirring up trouble, will they have enough players left? :D

825660214[/snapback]

The only reason it's entertaining is because people make up all this fun stuff

a .397 batting average playing Red Bank's schedule isn't just pretty good. It's great.

Combine that with speed, defense, academics and a great attitude, and you have the makings of a district champion, and a good baseball scholarship somewhere. Grad and his homies love to downplay Cofer and Red Bank, but I probably dont need to remind him what happened last May....and history should repeat itself next week.

a .397 batting average playing Red Bank's schedule isn't just pretty good.  It's great. 

Combine that with speed, defense, academics and a great attitude, and you have the makings of a district champion, and a good baseball scholarship somewhere.  Grad and his homies love to downplay Cofer and Red Bank, but I probably dont need to remind him what happened last May....and history should repeat itself next week.

825660251[/snapback]

:D Give me a break curtisj! I've been nothing but supportive to Reece on here! Over and over I've told everyone about what a great kid he is and how he's an exceptional baseball player. Get over it man! I probably don't need to remind you what happend several weeks ago..

:( Give me a break curtisj!  I've been nothing but supportive to Reece on here!  Over and over I've told everyone about what a great kid he is and how he's an exceptional baseball player.  Get over it man!  I probably don't need to remind you what happend several weeks ago..

825660272[/snapback]

What happened several weeks ago....do you mean in Soddy? :( Anyway, the games that REALLY count are in May. We'll see if the Owls show up to play this year. I know Cofer , Fabry and Miller will be there.

What happened several weeks ago....do you mean in Soddy?  :( Anyway, the games that REALLY count are in May.  We'll see if the Owls show up to play this year.  I know Cofer , Fabry and Miller will be there.

825660306[/snapback]

yeah they will be there, but will they be worth anything...you said the same thing about those guys when they played ooltewah this yera and they didn't do a thing