New 2-3a region.... how about it?

M_Gregory_78

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You go ahead and talk all that smack, I remember a couple years ago or probably last year another Scott County fan got on here talking that stuff like you're talking. Guess where they finished? At the bottom of the pack! It's to early to be saying that SC will beat AE.

Secondly, AE plays Scott in week 4!

Last but not least, a lot of people think ALbert and Anthony were the only players that AE had well I have some advice for you, "YOu BETTER ASK SOMEBODY!!"

LOL hey runner im gonna have to agree with you. Those two were good but they werent all that team had. Fulton and AE is always a tough game no matter which team is the better team. Once again this year is probably gonna be a close one. Week one what a time to play. I guarantee we will be ready.

My Predictions:

1. Fulton

2. AE

3. AC

4. Livingston

5. Catholic

6. Kingston

7. Scott

why is everybody counting Kingston out.....they return 3/4ths of their team next year. They were very good last year and didn't play to their best ability all year....All im saying is don't count us out this year...We still gonna be able to handle everything yall throw at us....even if its a big L....we still gonna play yall with our best effort.

Edited by jktfan