PLAYERS MISSING GAMES

JOE23

That is a little different than going and listening to music.

How did that Mexico game turn out, Jorj?

825646928[/snapback]

Nearly exactly as i predicted. Mexico came out and dominated and it was a rough 2-1 loss instead of a 3-1 loss, but i WAS pretty close.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i say u boot em, no matter how good they are, that is plain DUMB to miss a game for a stupid music concert, like some have said, it comes to first love and if u chose music then thats it, ur done with soccer. i don't know y u'd choose music tho, but thats just me, and yes i know how those people feel b/c personally i can't live without music it seems sometimes but it ain't better than a soccer game. so give em the boot and holler a hoot and scoot scoot scoot them off the team. haha i made that up, yall like that

Madison is also in the best of the west tourney, and we are also going to be missing quite a few players due to memphis in may....so hopefully a few people from every team are missing.....hopefully that will even things out

825649742[/snapback]

our guys were told they would be off the team if they decided to go and since this concerns 4 or 5 starters hopefully they wont let their team down-i'm sorry your team wont all be together-do you have any starters missing? pierre or the new freshman forward?