Morgan County Football 2005

kingbrian3

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea thats true and i know they can do their job no question about that but also i think together as a team we need to learn to come out and handle our buisness instead of waiting till the 2nd and 3rd quater to realize that we need to start playing. basically i dont think we need to be playing catch untill the 4th quater because that will get us beat

showtime,gibsonj are you lookin forward to the alcoa game? i know its a long shot with the talent they've got but i hope u all just wont lay over and let them kill you. With everybody lookin for good things health is a main issue one key player goes like a good corner or good receiver it can really make it harder on a team. good luck to all morgan county teams

Yea i still look forward to playing alcoa and yea it is a long shot with all the talent they got but any team can be beaten on any given day not saying that we are gonna beat them but just saying that we are not gonna roll over and play dead we will come out and let them know we are there.