Best keeper?

worm 269

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
definitely miller, sanchez is too short.

825645346[/snapback]

Too short? Yeah, tall goalies have advantages, but being short has a DEFINITE advantage. The hardest thing for a goalie to do is get down on the ground. I kno this from experience considering my brother is a remarkable goalie. Short definitely CAN leave u lacking on some high shots, but if hes got ups. Does he?

Jenkins is great, with size, speed, and a ton of athleticism.  The kid from Bearden can play id put him up there with Jenkins.  He saved that game for a tie for Bearden.  Who does Sanchez play for?

825646609[/snapback]

i agree jenkins is a good keeper even tho we scored two on him there was nothing He could do about it. he and i also had a big collision but in truth it was a great play by him and not a lot of keepers could have made the play that he did on that play so hes definitely got my vote.

Too short? Yeah, tall goalies have advantages, but being short has a DEFINITE advantage.  The hardest thing for a goalie to do is get down on the ground.  I kno this from experience considering my brother is a remarkable goalie.  Short definitely CAN leave u lacking on some high shots, but if hes got ups. Does he?

825660477[/snapback]

haha is it me or is that most goal keepers have a cockiness to them