BEST FULL BACKS IN EAST, TN

BIG DAWG 71

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't had a really good look at him yet, but for sheer size and speed, i would say you might have to look out for Dobyns-Bennett's Andrew Pappas, he is a young good ized boy, it will be fun watching him play, and see how he turns out, maybe a bigger version of Chase Flannery the really good FB out of DB three seasons ago

i only go by what i see. i played with will and i know how good he is. there is NO way that jon has better moves or runs harder than will. will is also pretty strong and quick. ive only seen jon play once and that was last year, in a game where he was stuffed most of the game until the jv was put in during the second half. this probably has alot to do with line play but i guess we'll see this year. o, and will is attending the msl combine in nashville later this month. maybe some big teams will take notice.

825647551[/snapback]

Lowe is at best local college talent. His size will be what limits him. Way too small to be in a big time program. Look for him to have a great year this year though.

I don't know who the best backs are, but i am pretty sure I am up there. I just registered on this site (ww.mizro.com) and made a profile. You have to input your own stats after each game and it ranks you against people in your state and across the country....I am sure my numbers will blow everyone away this year..later

I don't know who the best backs are, but i am pretty sure I am up there.  I just registered on this site (ww.mizro.com) and made a profile.  You have to input your own stats after each game and it ranks you against people in your state and across the country....I am sure my numbers will blow everyone away this year..later

825722197[/snapback]

well aren't you just a little bit cocky what school do you go to and what happens if you get injured wouldn't that hinder your stats just a little bit....don't count your chickens befor they hatch