Hixson/Soddy Round Two

smalls11

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It won't matter, once hixson gets away from their hr home field.  Let's see  how many hr you can hit at a real hs ball field. ;)

825647288[/snapback]

so you're saying that soddy daisy isn't a hitter ball park?

that is outrageous! the lines are just 10 ft. longer, but the gaps are the same, and center IS SHORTER! if you are an alley-alley hitter, make plans to play at soddy as often as possible.

Owlsbaseballfan Posted Today, 09:01 AM

Ok guys i have some freinds that go to Soddy and they say Hixson wouldnt play them last week becasue 4 starters got suspended from the team and they didnt have their # 1 (Smalley), if u ask me that is very pathetic but im sayin soddy will win this one big tonite!

Why don't you check Hixson's schedule and see if they were scheduled to play Soddy last week. If they weren't, I'd say that your friends at Soddy are somewhat misinformed. Just my opinion.

Lastly, I'm extremely surprised someone from MY OWLS would associate with someone from Soddy!

Edited by catsbackr

Ok guys i have some freinds that go to Soddy and they say Hixson wouldnt play them last week becasue 4 starters got suspended from the team and they didnt have their # 1 (Smalley), if u ask me that is very pathetic but im sayin soddy will win this one big tonite!

825648032[/snapback]

Chill fellow OWL! Don't start rumors on the threads about other teams that we get a long with! Haha! Hixson will be fine.....Bray wouldn't hide from anyone!

the reason hixson couldn't play against soddy last week was b/c of the rain ding dong! it seems to rain out the entire tournament each and every weekend. it was no different last weekend, and as you may recall, everyone only played one game on saturday, and maybe got one in on sunday.

anyways, hixson wasn't scared tonight after their 3-2 win at home. with two outs in the bottom of the seventh, mcclure hit a opposite field HR to tie it at 2-2, shoemate reached on a dropped third strike, green reached on an error by the shortstop, and smalley drove in the winning run on a RBI single to center.

comeback kids part II...