White House Blue Devils

Bigwheel11

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter
I know White House had an excellent season last year but did Pearl Cohn?  What about other teams in this region for this season?  Didn't Greenbrier have a good season last yr?

Just asking I don't know too much about any teams in this region for coming season.

825654847[/snapback]

Pearl Cohn's entire season last year was a waste after having two big wins taken away from them early in the year (Hillsboro & Mt. Juliet). They return I think it is 20 out of 22 starters this upcoming season, so with that talent they'll be in the hunt. Greenbrier lost a boatload of seniors that won a ton of football games, but they wil be somewhere in the playoff picture because of their tough style of play under head coach Kirk Williams. Sycamore lost playmakers all over the offensive side of the football, but experience in the trenches can be a solution for that problem. Expect for coach Halstead to have the War Eagles in the hunt come late October. Macon Co., a team that went to the semifinals two years ago, returns 25 SENIORS. That much experience pretty much guarantees some success. The wildcard will be Station Camp. The Bison went to the state playoffs in only the second year in the history of the school last fall. With a stud at quarterback returning and this being year #3 on the varsity level, they'll be a playoff team in my opinion. DeKalb Co. will suffer through rebuilding times under a new head coach this fall.

Guest catfish-hunter
Different year.

Different teams.

Same Question.

How they gonna stop #4?  :D

Good luck to all the other teams in the region.

825657530[/snapback]

Might be a little bit harder this year for White House seeing as how gone are the starting quarterback and his four leading recievers. Teams are gonna load up in the box early in the year and dare White House to beat 'em with a young quarterback. Now if that young quarterback is anything like the last coupel that have passed through the program then they'll be as successful as ever. If that young quarterback plays like a youngster and his young recievers make dumb mistakes than Mr. Ladd might find yards tough to come by in '05. Hargrove and West in the backfield along with Ladd will certainly not hurt the BDP nation.

Now, Catfish, you KNOW that game was a fluke.  It won't ever happen again.  Just keep on singing that song about Sycamore beating the Blue Devils.  I guess that can be the War Eagles claim to "fame".  This is OUR BDP "Nation" as you tout it and you should know by now, your team won't ever be the be as good as the BDP.

The sad part is that you pretend that you are.    :D  :D  :lol:

825651563[/snapback]

Thats Right BEYATCH!!!! BDP#1