Best teams in East TN?

ccDL92

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...We all know now who is the best single A teams are in TN.....my CCS Chargers.

The fifth Girls title in 7 years; including 4 in a row from 99, 00, 01, 02 and now 05. And lets not forget making it to the final four at State in 98, 03, 04. If that is not of dynastic proportions than nothing is!! The guys CCS Tennis Team aint too shabby either winning their 4th State champsionship this year to go along with their 2002, 2003 and 2004 and now their fourth in a row in 2005 and let's not forget the warm up exploits to their dynasty: runner up 1998, final four in 1999, 2000, and 2001. Best teams in Tennis you ask? I think we have our answer for boys and girls. 8 Titles between them. Go Chargers!

Oh and by the way, the girls might get another 4 peat run going again with 4 freshmen and 2 sophmores on this years Championship team.

CCS boys are good for A-AA...They have two decent players in Will Reynolds and Eric Chastain...put them in another bracket and they dont make it out of regions

825682029[/snapback]

If thats true how does that explain they have won 4 straight A-AA State Championships? Decent players? They both won their matches, against the second best team in the state...and it was both of them that sparked their remarkable team comeback to win both their double matches coming from behind. Plus Will Reynolds, the number one seed, is only an 8th grader!

What bracket would they not be able to come out of? They've beaten DCA every time they've played them and DCA has lost 5 championship team finals total. This years team is young and can only get better.

saying the dobyns bennet is the best team in tennessee makes me laugh. i could think of three or four teams who could beat yall. i know all the guys that play for db, and ya, theyre are pretty good, but i dont count them as one of the top 3 teams in the state with all divisions combined. not this year.

besides, we all know what db stands for

CCS boys are good for A-AA...They have two decent players in Will Reynolds and Eric Chastain...put them in another bracket and they dont make it out of regions

i think what he's trying to say is that if you let them play decent players, they wouldn't win

At the beginning of my post, I claimed the best teams in A-AA. So yes, if they played a select few of the bigger schools in TN they would probably lose. (CCS, in every sport, has a high winning percentage against bigger schools, for an enrollment of only 600 kids-its nice seeing the underdog come out on top) I am not a Tennis expert, but simply commenting on the topic heading as to who is the best in East TN. Although I do believe the adjective "decent" is inappropriate and should be replaced with a better word. I do believe that once you get to the State level regardless of classification your playing above decent talent. I mean goodness, like I mentioned, the CCS tennis team played D-II scholarship schools and A-AAA schools and won.

And I am sure you wouldnt claim that their players are simply decent. So show us little guys some heart.

runnin yo mouth like that does not merit any sympathy. trash talk is a beautiful thing when youre educated on what your talking about

825682564[/snapback]

I dont believe in any post I have been running my mouth....and any mature reader would not be offended by anything I've said or label my entries as trash talk.

Also.....my claim of not being a Tennis expert does not mean I am not educated.

I would also love it if you showed me some trash that was beautiful.

:(