Games this Weeken

Kapman4

I'm sure we're all sick of hearing about MUS-CBHS, so what else happened this weekend?  I know the big three are all in action, and CBHS plays MBA (I predict a Brothers win, actually).

So, who came out on top in all this action?

825648479[/snapback]

I wish you were right, but MBA flat out kicked our tails up and down the field. I didnt have a good game, and I wish i could have shown the MBA players what i can really do but i guess you can not always been on. We were slow getting back on defense, and MBA took advantage in transition. MBA had some good looking poles. I would like to say something about the sportsmanship of one of the MBA players...#2 for MBA is a real stand up guy and a great sport... He really is a great representive of the school and the slogan Gentleman - Scholar - Athlete (hope i didnt mess that up). Not to mention he had a great game. I dont want to make excuses for our team cause MBA deserved to win, but we (CBHS) are pretty tired. 4 games in 7 days and two of those games were really tough (McCallie and MUS). I look forward to perhaps seeing the big red in the playoffs, and giving them a much better game. Final MBA 13 CBHS 4 Ouch!!! that sounds bad

McCallie 14, Farragut 5

825649158[/snapback]

Id like to congratulate all the farragut players for being the classiest team that we've mathced up against all season. The kids fought their butts all night and played a very good clean ballgame. Farragut, best of luck to yall the rest of the season.

Ravenwood 10

Father Ryan 6

pretty sure thats right.

"How would you play today if you couldn't play tomorrow?"

825648739[/snapback]

donttalkjustplay i like the quote at the bottom friday cbhs jv played houston and i was hit in midair ended up fracturing my soulder blade and couldnt play the next day against mba

Id like to congratulate all the farragut players for being the classiest team that we've mathced up against all season.  The kids fought their butts all night and played a very good clean ballgame.  Farragut, best of luck to yall the rest of the season.

825649685[/snapback]

hey thanks palmetto6 are you the attackmen that was talking to #9 at the game?? your guys play with class as well it was a fun game, you guys should have came and partied with us afterwards