Finest Goals

Drogba15

Well I had 2 goals last year that were ESPN worthy goals lol. One was against Ooltewah in the CCS tourny last year where one of our players got the ball at the 18 split two defenders with a drop and I rifled it into the lower right netting, that sucker lazer beamed into the goal. The keeper didn't even move til it was already in the goal. The other one was a free kick against CPA, i believe, where I chipped the keeper from the half line. The goalie was out to almost the 18 on a free kick and I just floated one in over his head. It looks pretty nice on video haha. Those were my favorites (Mark Meuer)

A great goal THIS year I witnessed was one from a CBHS forward against Baylor a weekend or so ago I believe. In Michael Owen like fashion the CBHS player received a ball with the back to his goal at the corner of the box and quickly turned and hit an off balance shot that curled to the far post corner to tie the game at a crucial moment. Maybe not as spectacular as Owen of course but at such a critical moment and from the angle he was at, I believe it proves to be a worthy goal.