CONGRATULATIONS KGC Lady Pride!

WOW! What a show! These girls are the real deal. What an awesome tournament they had! Watch out for this team in the State Tourney and for them to advance higher this year in the Nationals! That coaching staff is "Grade A" top-notch. AMARILLO OR BUST!!! GO PRIDE!

825650288[/snapback]

This team has been good for years...who else is coming from the East? (Stingers or who?) KGC is definitely the team to beat in Tennessee 12U. The West is too divided and the Middle has lost talent to other age groups. I guess this team will walk through the competition again. Don't get cranky people on replys....it's just an opinion! ;)

This team has been good for years...who else is coming from the East? (Stingers or who?)  KGC is definitely the team to beat in Tennessee 12U.  The West is too divided and the Middle has lost talent to other age groups. I guess this team will walk through the competition again.  Don't get cranky people on replys....it's just an opinion! :lol:

825656859[/snapback]

i've heard the Lady Trotters, Top Guns will be there also. I'd say that the Lady Trotters will be their closest competitor out of the other 7 teams with the Top Guns to follow close behind. The pride should look at picking up the Tall red head from the trotters and the taller post from the top guns and then KGC would have mounds of talent in addition to what they have. They'd be unstopable at any age level. I don't have a dog in this fight but i'm excited to see who comes out on top in the State tourney. Good luck to all.

bbmomma sounds like a great idea on the pickups but im betting that the trotters and the top guns qualify!!!

if they dont tell em to call.........lol if im not mistaken 5 spots are wide open

id be shocked if the trotters and the top guns dont take 2 of em!