BLEDSOE COUNTY BASEBALL....WHAT A DISGRACE?

Bledsoebtheboys

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as you have an administration that is satisfied with an average or below average program, in any sport, the results will always be the same. When they finally decide enough is enough, and bring in some quality coaching, (and this includes basketball) the programs will come around.

BLEDSOE COUNTY BASEBALL IS A DISGRACE TO BLEDSOE COUNTY SPORTS.......JUST LIKE THE FOOTBALL TEAM IS....... thumb

825650394[/snapback]

sir with all due respect are you still going to school there if you are then why dont you play and try and help make the program better i dont know anything going on around there but i can assure you that the boys on those teams arent trying to lose so cut a little slack with the disgrace comments

sir with all due respect are you still going to school there if you are then why dont you play and try and help make the program better i dont know anything going on around there but i can assure you that the boys on those teams arent trying to lose so cut a little slack with the disgrace comments

825650859[/snapback]

You are correct, you do not know what is going on, this is not about the players. This is about a school that is satisfied with just having a team and if they are able to beat the other valley teams then they are satisfied with having a GREAT season. This is true with all of their sports not just baseball.

825650859[/snapback]

NO I GRADUATED LAST YEAR AND THE BASEBALL TEAM WON 1 GAME OUT OF 27........THATS PRETTY BAD......THE COACHING GOT ALOT TO DO WITH IT TOO......

ouch harsh comments... has bledsoe won a game this year... they might have a chance against the district likes of howard and tyner.

825651069[/snapback]

NOPE.....THEY'VE NOT WON A GAME THIS YEAR AND THEY LOST TO HOWARD 11-1.........0-8 OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.......IF YOU HONESTLY WANNA KNOW I DOUBT THEY WILL WIN A GAME........

You are correct, you do not know what is going on, this is not about the players.  This is about a school that is satisfied with just having a team and if they are able to beat the other valley teams then they are satisfied with having a GREAT season.  This is true with all of their sports not just baseball.

825651104[/snapback]

THEY'VE NOT BEAT A VALLEY TEAM IN BASEBALL OR FOOTBALL IN THE PAST 3 YRS........THE BASKETBALL BALL TEAM HAS BEAT EVERYBODY IN THE VALLEY.....

thumb

No, the basketball teams have not beaten every valley neither.  Even if they had, that is really something to brag about: Go 10-15 every year but at least we beat those other 3 valley teams, WOW what an accomplishment!!!

825651286[/snapback]

WELL.......LETS SEE WE BEAT SEQUATCHIE 1, MARION 2, AND GRUNDY 2.....EVEN THOUGH GRUNDYS NOT PART OF THE VALLEY WE CONSIDER IT........

Oh, I am very sorry. I forgot that beating a couple of valley teams makes them a powerhouse. The only descent programs are softball and volleyball. These two sports have been able to compete with all the district teams and as a matter of fact they have won their district a couple of times. This is the point I was trying to make, it is not acceptable to be content with playing .500 ball every year.

Oh, I am very sorry. I forgot that beating a couple of valley teams makes them a powerhouse.  The only descent programs are softball and volleyball.  These two sports have been able to compete with all the district teams and as a matter of fact they have won their district a couple of times.  This is the point I was trying to make, it is not acceptable to be content with playing .500 ball every year.

825651329[/snapback]

I'M NOT CONTENT WITH PLAYING .500 BALL EVERY YEAR......COACHING HAS PART OF IT ON WHY WE FINISH BELOW OR AT .500.........WE HAVE LOTS OF TALENT IN VOLLEYBALL,SOFTBALL, BOY'S AND GIRLS BASKETBALL.....JUST NONE IN FOOTBALL OR BASEBALL.........