underrated pitchers in east tenn.?

aballfamily05

Define East Tennessee?  Regions I & II (Knoxville and Upper East) or do you include Region III (Chattanooga).

825653409[/snapback]

Well I'm going to say that the pitchers in the Bristol, Kingsport,Erwin and Elizabethton area are good. There are also some in Johnson City. People always look up toward the Knoxville area and on up for the good pitching when there is alot of talent right here. I like to watch these girls play. My daugther has been in tournaments in the Knoxville and Chattanooga area and I love to watch those girls play as well. I think that Tennessee has alot of talent.

Well I'm going to say that the pitchers in the Bristol, Kingsport,Erwin and Elizabethton area are good. There are also some in Johnson City. People always look up toward the Knoxville area and on up for the good pitching when there is alot of talent right here. I like to watch these girls play. My daugther has been in tournaments in the Knoxville and Chattanooga area and I love to watch those girls play as well. I think that Tennessee has alot of talent.

825654865[/snapback]

To me the most underated pitcher in East Tennessee is Brittany Hendon from Boyd Buchanan. She has endured some tough losses against strong AAA teams, yet her stuff is as good as any pitcher in single A.

Edited by Wizard90