McEwen Warriors

McEwenFootball77

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter

The legend of McEwen great Ricky Mallard will forever live in Humphreys Co.

That being said the Warriors are a 7-3 team in the fall cause "Crazy Rick" said so and that is the bottom line you knuckleheads.

Well guys how you think that they will this year? this is the first time in 4 years that they get away from the likes of state champs like DCA and so on. Guess what our record will be if you don't mind

i say 8-2... but that's just me

825651703[/snapback]

one of the two loses is going to against nashville christian i heard ncs has a new tight end and d end

That being said the Warriors are a 7-3 team in the fall cause "Crazy Rick" said so and that is the bottom line you knuckleheads.

825689168[/snapback]

Is the 'great' one you are referring to the same Mallard player that left McEwen, couldn't get the job done at another school and came running back to Mtown with his tail tucked, only to labelled 'great' by you, Catfish???!!!

Edited by carney

825689168[/snapback]

Are you referring to the Mc player who left McEwen for greener pastures, couldn't quite cut the mustard at the other school and then came running back to McEwen with his tail tucked?? And you call him 'great'???!!!

OK, SINCE THIS ABOUT THE NEW REGION 5, I WANTED TO ADD MY 2 CENTS. THE REMAINING ORIGINAL REGION 5 TEAMS HAVE PRETTY MUCH GOT TO FIGHT THIS REGION. HERE ARE MY RANKINGS AND WHY.

1) CASCADE--- DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT THEM (IM FROM REGION 5) BUT THE DID HAVE THE BEST RECORD LAST YEAR OF OUR NEW REGION, AND I'VE HEARD THAT THEY ARE A STRONG TEAM AND SHOULD CONTINUE

2) NASHVILLE CHRISTIAN--- WAS THE TOP REMAINING TEAM OF REGION 5 AFTER THE "ICKY SHUFFLE" AND HAS ALMOST DOUBLED THEIR TEAM SIZE. THEY PICKED UP A NEW WIDE RECIEVER AND TIGHT END GIVING THEM A VERY STRONG PASSING GAME(PRIDICTING ATLEAST ONE WR AS ALL STATE) AND A STEPPING UP SENIOR FOLLOWING IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF JASON VANATTA. BUT I HEAR THAT THEY ARE IN A COACH PROBLEM, SO WHO KNOWS.

3) WHITE HOUSE--- STRICTLY UNDER THE FEELING THAT THE SCHOOL IS STARTING TO SETTLE DOWN INTO THEIR RANKS AND ARE DUE FOR A GOOD SEASON IN A SPORT.

4)MCEWEN---THOUGH THEY LOST THEIR TEAM LEADER BUBBA DEWEENI (SP) AND HAD A VERY BAD SEASON LAST YEAR, I FEEL THAT IT WAS A BUILDING YEAR FOR THE TEAM AND WILL DO WELL AFTER THE UPLIFTING OF THE ALPHABET CURSE.

5)FORREST--- 2004 RECORD

6)JO BYRNS--- 2004 RECORD

7)EAGLEVILLE--- 2004 RECORD

8)CLARKSVILLE ---2004 RECORD--- OR LACK THERE OF

• 3 weeks later...
These two schools should definitely play in all sports.  The reason they don't play is simple:  McEwen won't do it.  Simply because of foolish reasons.  They should play Waverly in all sports for a number of reasons:  both schools would benefit from the gate money at these events.  Also, if McEwen wins any of the games , then it is like winnning the Super Bowl, and if Waverly wins, then they were supposed to win.  I think it is a shame that petty issues keep these two schools from playing.  Personally, I would like to see these games.  I think it would generate a lot of community involvement in school sports, which is something that Humphreys Co. definitely needs.  Just my two cents worth.

825652330[/snapback]

I play for McEwen and all we want is a game vs Waverly. It's not tha players it's tha coaches. Our coach thinks that it brings to much conflict.