EAST ROBERTSON.

mcewenbaseball

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt mean to disrepsect a non player especially somebody that does not even go their.  But East Robertsons players are punks as well as their staff.

825652328[/snapback]

I was just having some fun this morning...folks need to chill...lifes too short...enjoy the game and have fun...kids pick up on how others react and that's why our sport programs have so many programs and I'm talking statewide...enjoy your next game and good luck...

I was just having some fun this morning...folks need to chill...lifes too short...enjoy the game and have fun...kids pick up on how others react and that's why our sport programs have so many programs and I'm talking statewide...enjoy your next game and good luck...

825652342[/snapback]

Thanks. good luck to you too.

I see no comeback! East Robertson never trailed in either game! Ya'll got bashed the 1st game 13 - 0, and in the 2nd game East scored 1 run in the 1st inning and then 2 in the 6th. I believe that McEwen scored 1 run - total in the 7th. No comeback there, just a good ole day of but kickin!

Edited by dave61502

I see no comeback! East Robertson never trailed in either game! Ya'll got bashed the 1st game 13 - 0, and in the 2nd game East scored 1 run in the 1st inning and then 2 in the 6th. I believe that McEwen scored 1 run - total in the 7th. No comeback there, just a good ole day of but kickin!

825652370[/snapback]

If you call 3-1 a butt lickin thats your call. Atleast were not buddy buddy with the umpires. So why dont yall can it till the tournament, and we will finish it on the field hopefully!

McEwen just has a very hard time with one thing.....

LOSING

If they lost in Football they complained, if they lost in Basketball they complained and now it appears if they lose in Baseball they complain....

"They are punks"

"The ref pulled it off for you"

complaints, compaints, complaints

Edited by Sportster