Hixson Baseball

vols55

WHATS UP WITH EVERYBODY FROM HIXSON HAVING SMART MOUTHS......THAT POINT GUARD HIXSON HAD IN 2004 THOUGHT HE COULD GET SMART WITH RODNEY HENDERSON AND HENDERSON POPPED HIM IN THE MOUTH.....I THINK THE POINT GUARDS LAST NAME WAS GREEN????????

825652674[/snapback]

Nope that point guard definitely wasnt Green, it was Helton. And that pop gave Henderson a technical foul too, Real Smart on Henderson's part.

And Hixson only plays Grundy once because they are on the other side of the district.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope that point guard definitely wasnt Green, it was Helton.  And that pop gave Henderson a technical foul too, Real Smart on Henderson's part.

And Hixson only plays Grundy once because they are on the other side of the district.

825652814[/snapback]

YEAH IT MAY HAVE GAVE HIM A TECHINAL FOUL, BUT HE SHUT HELTON UP FOR THE REST OF DISTRICT TOURNEY AND REGIONS...... thumb

If i don't recall, Hixson beat Bledsoe County by thirty points in every matchup in basketball this season. I bet they wish they didn't have to play those easy games :huh: Anyways your record in baseball doesn't deserve much praise either, but hey, 'lets dawg someone else because our season is going bad'. (great idea)

seems to me you're the one with the smart mouth, someone just needs to put you in your place.

Edited by shakinbake22

If i don't recall, Hixson beat Bledsoe County by thirty points in every matchup in basketball this season. I bet they wish they didn't have to play those easy games :huh: Anyways your record in baseball doesn't deserve much praise either, but hey, 'lets dawg someone else because our season is going bad'. (great idea)

seems to me you're the one with the smart mouth, someone just needs to put you in your place.

825654039[/snapback]

For some reason the words 'You got burrrrrned' just don't quite say it.

:D

If i don't recall, Hixson beat Bledsoe County by thirty points in every matchup in basketball this season. I bet they wish they didn't have to play those easy games ;) Anyways your record in baseball doesn't deserve much praise either, but hey, 'lets dawg someone else because our season is going bad'. (great idea)

825654039[/snapback]

IF YOU THINK YOUR BIG ENOUGH.....WHY DON'T YOU DO IT..... :ph34r::lol:

If i don't recall, Hixson beat Bledsoe County by thirty points in every matchup in basketball this season. I bet they wish they didn't have to play those easy games :ph34r: Anyways your record in baseball doesn't deserve much praise either, but hey, 'lets dawg someone else because our season is going bad'. (great idea)

825654039[/snapback]

IF RECALL CORRECTLY....OUR GIRLS BASKETBALL TEAM BEAT YOU BY 30 OR 40 POINTS EACH TIME..........MIGHT OF EVEN BEEN BY 50 OR 60....

If i don't recall, Hixson beat Bledsoe County by thirty points in every matchup in basketball this season. I bet they wish they didn't have to play those easy games :ph34r: Anyways your record in baseball doesn't deserve much praise either, but hey, 'lets dawg someone else because our season is going bad'. (great idea)

825654039[/snapback]

HEY I WASN'T DAWGING ANY OF HIXSON'S SPORTS, I JUST ASK WHY HIXSON HAD A BUNCH OF SMART MOUTHS........