EAST VS. McEwen

mcewenbaseball

alright mcewen. quit crying. u lost so deal with it. everyone loses. so what. its high school baseball, dont whine like a little kid. i know we make stupid dumb noises every game we play. ask anyone thats played sycamore how dumb their players act in the dugout. its high school man, have fun with it. youre only gonna do it once.

Get over it man! If you have nothing better to do than bash a team that just, flat out, out played you then you got problems. Its not East Robertson's fault that your catcher got tossed because he has a horrible attitude and is probably done for the rest of the year because that was his 2nd offense! Shut up and play ball. Prove it on the field!

Edited by dave61502

being from neither school in dispute i can say one thing. mcewen, you have a losing record, a few games under .500. you have no room to talk about a team or the umpires especially if they beat u by a combined scorfe of 16-1. theyre obviously better than you so deal with it. and the umpire situation, teams dont pick them. they are sent there by an impartial 3rd party. quit crying and go get better at baseball

Get over it man! If you have nothing better to do than bash a team that just, flat out, out played you then you got problems. Its not East Robertson's fault that your catcher got tossed because he has a horrible attitude and is probably done for the rest of the year because that was his 2nd offense! Shut up and play ball. Prove it on the field!

825653419[/snapback]

The catcher got tossed huh.... That is interesting.... I didnt know that anyone could ever get that carried away to get thrown out twice in the same season.... He will be done for the year for sure... if that is the case....

McEwen has some athletes in all of their sports only if they could just get control of those ATTITUDES...