CoachT Mock Draft

Let's see how well we know our NFL and try to predict the first 10 picks of the draft?

1st- San Fran.- Alex Smith QB Utah

2nd- Miami - Ronnie Brown RB Auburn

3rd- Cleveland- Derrick Johnson LB Texas

4th- Chicago- Cedric Benson RB Texas

5th- Tampa Bay- Mike Williams WR USC

6th- Tennessee- Adam "Pac-Man" Jones

7th- Minnesota- Braylon Edwards WR Michigan

8th- Arizona- Cadillac Williams RB Auburn

9th- Washington- Carlos Rogers CB Auburn

10th- Detroit- Antrell Rolle CB Miami

This years draft is very hard to predict but I gave it my best at trying to guess what will happen.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter

1.) Alex Smith (49ers)

2.) Ronnie Brown (Dolphins)

3.) Aaron Rodgers (Browns)

4.) Braylon Edwards (Bears)

5.) Cedric Benson (Buccaneers)

6.) Antrell Rolle (Titans)

7.) Mike Williams (Vikings)

8.) Carnell Williams (Cardinals)

9.) Adam Jones (Redskins)

10.) Derrick Johnson (Lions)

Like Gerry Bertier said, this is a hard draft to try and predict because there are so many evenly talented players out there and alot of them play the exact same position. Outside of linebacker Derrick Johnson, who could go from anywhere between #3 & #20, everyone is a DB, QB, WR, or a RB.

With the loses of Dyson and Rolle, a very seriously doubt that? But crazier things have happened!

825654979[/snapback]

Well, let's just say that the Titans need a lot of help. I think losing the last years NFL leading pass catcher hurts more. I would like to see them get one of the two best players in the draft, and thats Williams and Edwards. But they do need serious help in the secondary as well. It'll be interesting to see which way they go.

Well, let's just say that the Titans need a lot of help. I think losing the last years NFL leading pass catcher hurts more. I would like to see them get one of the two best players in the draft, and thats Williams and Edwards. But they do need serious help in the secondary as well. It'll be interesting to see which way they go.

825655106[/snapback]

Mason was 2nd in the leauge in catches but losing him was a big loss.for the Titans. The reason I think they should darft Adam "Pac-man" Jones I because he is a great cover corner and also a great returner. The Tiatns have lacked in the return game the past couple of years.

i know ive said this over and over but i guess one more time wont hurt....the Titans already have a big time reciever. Drew Bennett had over 1200 yards and 11 TD's last year...he can carry the load of being the top receiver. losing those 2 corners is killer though. im with gb on this one, i would love to see them take Pacman because not only is he a good corner but he will be an awesome return man as well (remember where we got to back when Mason was one of the best return men in the game?). BUT all the experts think Rolle is better plus he is bigger and stronger, not that it helps much now because of the contact rules in the NFL. Mike Williams should be there at 6 but i dont see the Titans taking him when they will be able to get a guy like Parrish with the 2nd round pick. should be an interesting draft to say the least.....im anxious to see if Smith still goes first with the contract issues the niners have had with him. i think he will but i wouldnt be shocked if they went with the home town boy, who really is almost as good as Smith anyway.

The Titans never fail to waste another pick in the NFL draft...the guy is 5 ft 9 tops...and weighs a whopping 187 lbs...he is going to get beat up and tossed around in the NFL...Big Wideouts, which most of the ones now in the NFL are big, are going to murder this guy to pieces...why not a bigger guy such as Antrel or Carlos? Hey I guess we want another season like the last one we suffered through

825655425[/snapback]

Apparently you don't know alot about football from your post about the Lions and now about the Titans. Adam Jones will be a great player in the NFL. Yeah he is 5'9'', but Ty Law is listed at 5'11, but it shorter than that. Pacman has the speed, but physicallity to play cornerback and will not only start on defense but will be a top 10 returner in the NFL. Field Position is an important part of the NFL, and Adam Jones will help the Titans out. Great pick for the Titans.