CoachT Mock Draft

Ok lets get one thing straight, the man is listed at 5'9 1/2 and on draft day, the analyst said that was a stretch! So actually he is the same height as one Pro Bowler(Bly)  while 3 out of the seven are 3-5 inches taller than him and the other three and inch to 2 inches taller than him! But once again I am not saying the man will not be productive, I am just saying he will not be the calibur CB that Rolle will be!

Look sure you have some great CB that stand 5'8 or 5'9, but it is a fact that the elite CB are 5'11 or taller! ex. Bailey, James, McCallister, Jammer, Terrence Newman, Dltha O'Neal, Samari Rolle, Fred Smoot,  Shawn Springs, Patrick Surtain, Marcus Trufant, and Charles Woodson to name some!

I think Pacman will do good, but I have a question for you, Look at the stature of theses two men and tell me which one has a better shot of making it in the NFL!

http://media.theinsiders.com/Media/College..._bc17110803.JPG

http://www.draftdaddy.com/images/players/antrelRolle3.jpg

825658148[/snapback]

well lets get one more thing straight.....the man himself said he is 5'10 not 5'9 in the article i posted the link to...i think he knows more about his heighth than Mel Kiper Jr. does. so, once again, that makes him the same heighth as 2 of them and taller than one. he weighs more than 3 of them, and is within 7 pounds of 2 of the other guys. all im try to say with the probowl guys is that size alone doesnt dictate how good you will be. neither of us know which one will be the best in the long run, we'll just have to wait and see, but his size alone doesnt mean he wont be one of the top corners in the game in a few years. Rolle being bigger doesnt mean he will be better....i'd take Champ Bailey any day of the week over Nate Clements who is 3 inches taller and 12 pounds heavier...wouldnt you?

like the girls always told you.....size doesnt matter anyway.... :D jk

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well lets get one more thing straight.....the man himself said he is 5'10 not 5'9 in the article i posted the link to...i think he knows more about his heighth than Mel Kiper Jr. does. so, once again, that makes him the same heighth as 2 of them and taller than one. he weighs more than 3 of them, and is within 7 pounds of 2 of the other guys. all im try to say with the probowl guys is that size alone doesnt dictate how good you will be. neither of us know which one will be the best in the long run, we'll just have to wait and see, but his size alone doesnt mean he wont be one of the top corners in the game in a few years. Rolle being bigger doesnt mean he will be better....i'd take Champ Bailey any day of the week over Nate Clements who is 3 inches taller and 12 pounds heavier...wouldnt you?

like the girls always told you.....size doesnt matter anyway.... :D  jk

825658192[/snapback]

No fun intended, but Clements and Bailey both are 6'0 tall with Clements being 17 pounds heavier 192 to 209! thumb

No fun intended, but Clements and Bailey both are 6'0 tall with Clements being 17 pounds heavier 192 to 209! thumb

825658211[/snapback]

well excuse me mr.milk, i was thinkin he was one of the bigger guys....2 of the probowl guys were 6'2 but i dont feel like lookin it up again to see which ones, maybe James and Mcalister. anyway.....Bailey isnt the tallest, nor is he the strongest or heaviest, but he is the best in the game...agree??? anyway im done here, i think i got my point across that being small doesnt mean you cant be successful, maybe in a few years Jones will be a starting cb on the Pro Bowl team and he can have the almighty Antrel Rolle right beside him playing safety after he gets to big and slow to play cb(which is what the ESPN guys said might happen). thumb

Jones fits Tennessee's system better than Rolle. That is why he was picked. Jones is more versatile than Rolle. Therfore he is more valuable to the Titans than Rolle was. In five years, Rolle will move into saftey. Jones will still be on the outside shutting down his side of the field. You guys have to learn that speed can not be taught and that is what Jones has, and I take it most of you haven't seen him play cause you know that he can flat out tackle. The success of tackling is being lower than the person with the ball and that is what Pacman does. Something that hurts the taller corners. You guys are too fixated with size and don't realize the fundamentals of football.

Jones fits Tennessee's system better than Rolle. That is why he was picked. Jones is more versatile than Rolle. Therfore he is more valuable to the Titans than Rolle was. In five years, Rolle will move into saftey. Jones will still be on the outside shutting down his side of the field. You guys have to learn that speed can not be taught and that is what Jones has, and I take it most of you haven't seen him play cause you know that he can flat out tackle. The success of tackling is being lower than the person with the ball and that is what Pacman does. Something that hurts the taller corners. You guys are too fixated with size and don't realize the fundamentals of football.

825659110[/snapback]

He can tackle? Sure he can, anyone can tackle, I can tackle, but he just isnt very good at it! And if you have read any scouting reports on him, you would know that besides being small, the next biggest complaint on him is how he needs to improve his tackling!

And for the last time, I am not saying Jones isnt going to be good in the NFL, I am saying that Rolle will be better! I think I have proved my point now! thumb