Select Teams

soccer_wv_freak

Thanks a ton. Any more info.. such as where they are located? I'm assuming Martin's field but I'd rather be sure than to show up at the wrong field.

825670074[/snapback]

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they are at the Martin Rec Fields, which is where Westview plays all of their games. The fields are right beside Westview Highschool.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I play on a team from East Ridge (Chatt.) and we are always looking for more players. We're a u-17 team who finished 2nd in the div 2 tournament as u-16 this past fall and are moving up to division 1 this year. This will be our second year as a team and i think we wil be pretty competative in d1. Tryouts are june 14 at east ridge. Call coach Sheldon Grizzle @ 629-0117 for more info. We are looking for both a keeper and field players. We need some strong forwards.

i have played sweeper from when i was like 8 till now..thats usually my main position on school teams..traveling teams i have usually played anywhere on D...then i have played indoor keeper alot and stuff...i have been playin soccer since i was 3..know the game pretty much...played for Cleveland Power,CFC Santos, CFC Flames, FC United(team out of athens..got 2nd in state first year together..D3 tho..lol)...and then played school ball...