Clarksville Sub-State

I heard that there are only 2 teams in this right now. Clarksville Magic and Big Red. Is this true? Where is everybody going? Isn't this the last Sub-State before state? Where did some of the top ranked teams go? Teams like TN. Thunder, S.E. Elite, and Mid-State Ballerz.

Also, I would like to know, who has qualified for State already. Any help would be great.

A.g

I heard that there are only 2 teams in this right now.  Clarksville Magic and Big Red.  Is this true?  Where is everybody going?  Isn't this the last Sub-State before state?  Where did some of the top ranked teams go?  Teams like TN. Thunder, S.E. Elite, and Mid-State Ballerz.

Also, I would like to know, who has qualified for State already.  Any help would be great.

A.g

825654274[/snapback]

SE Elite 15u has already qualified for Nationals through a Super Regional in Birmingham. TN Travelers are playing in their own substate in Knoxville, Thunder will probably come but may end up in Lynchburg/fayetteville. MidState Ballerz will go to one other than Clarksville. The SE Elite 14u will play up I think.