Hixson vs. East Ridge for the district

Russ098

Hixson and ER play thursday for the regular season district title.. Who's gonna win it?

825655252[/snapback]

Tomorrow is the big day to see who will win the district title for 6AA...can East Ridge be beat by Hixson.....I've been told that East Ridge has won the district the last 4 years....could there be an upset?? I guess only time will tell....

Tomorrow is the big day to see who will win the district title for 6AA...can East Ridge be beat by Hixson.....I've been told that East Ridge has won the district the last 4 years....could there be an upset??  I guess only time will tell....

825659256[/snapback]

I watched Hixson play Bledsoe last week and if Hixson plays as good against East Ridge as they did Bledsoe.....lookout East Ridge, Hixson could give you a game.... thumb

I watched Hixson play Bledsoe last week and if Hixson plays as good against East Ridge as they did Bledsoe.....lookout East Ridge, Hixson could give you a game.... thumb

825659284[/snapback]

I wish Hixson the best tomorrow! We ( Marion) lost to East Ridge in a tough 2-1 battle tonight. It went into 8 innings. Their 6AA no loss streak should end!

Congratulations to the Lady Wildcats!  They are having a super year.  I hope they can continue this quality of play throughout the tournaments.  Who knows - maybe we'll see them in Memphis!!!

825660936[/snapback]

I agree echcmom they are having a super year. I am so very proud of each and every Lady Wildcat......Good luck girls as you go into district and regional play. Keep up the good work!! thumb