Knox Halls vs. Ooltewah

ImaOWL

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a great ballgame, but I'm going to agree with prime time and say if we play at ooltewah Halls has about 5 jacks compared to ooltewah's 1. It was a very close game but I believe Halls was in control of the game the whole time. SD's coach also told us that, that was Ooltewah's #1 throwing not their 3 or 4. Ooltewah also thought they say our ace, but on any given day we have a guy that is better than him. And I would also like to add that they had a real classy team but some of their fans weren't too classy. They also had one of the best outfields I've ever seen defensively. By far the best in the state.

Ooltewah has 2 jv kids on varsity! What did you want Ooltewah to do when the played Coffee County? Call up the JVers? This was also Ooltewah's 8th game in 6 days. It was a good game so let it go...

825656344[/snapback]

if it was their 8th game in 6 days then most definitely they should have "called up" the jvers. especially since that's who they were playing against. we played 9 games in 6 days that's why we played our jv!

sounds like a great tournament went on there this weekend. our kids looked forward to going to chattanooga to play. thanks for running a first class tourney.

Edited by riddlers

John is a good pitcher but has to become more consistent for him to be considered number one on the owls staff. If he pitched everyday like he did yesterday, he might start making a case for himself. The owls also have two/three pitchers that throw between 87-90. I hope you eventually get to see them. :lol:

hey gradfromthenest if u noticed that wasnt our #1 cause we had a kid on first base that threw consistently 89-90.  The kid u faced was lockwood and he was our #2.  By the way three of your players told us that was your number 1.

825656439[/snapback]

I'm not trying to argue with you on who is either teams' number 1. But Ooltewah's number 1 and 2 will be throwing today and tomorrow in district games. Their number 3 and 4 are the guy the lefty that played rightfield yesterday, and the guy that pitched against you. The only reason I said Lockwood was your ace is because someone from Halls on this very board said it. Anyways, like Main said, no errors would mean no runs for either team, which means I hope to see you guys again down the road! I don't really know why anyone is getting defensive because from the get go I said you guys were good and deserved the win.