Knox Halls vs. Ooltewah

ImaOWL

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those balls would have been out of "the nest" easily.about 5 balls went 300 ft with the wind blowin in,if the wind wasnt blowin then some of them would have even went out of engel stadium.

825656213[/snapback]

The Nest is 380 dead center....The ones hit today would have been close. But Engel is very deceving because of the overall stadium...it looks bigger than it is...Right field takes a shot though because of the HUGE wall! Either way, Halls hit the ball well. But it was played at Engel and not anywhere else.

was at the tourney and seen both teams play on saturday night....the owls are kidding themselves if they honestly think they can play with halls on either side of the ball game....offensively halls by a longshot....pithcing halls by a nose....defense halls by a good bit the only thing the two have in common is they both played a full varsity squad against a junior varsity squad....and both coaches knew thats what was coming to play them way ahead of time...

I believe Ooltewah hit some hard balls right at you guys. So what? This would of,could of, should of stuff is for dreamers. The bottom line is, Halls got 3 hits Ooltewah got 4. However Halls wins the game. Congrats!! Take your props and be happy.Hopefully two good teams can meet again down the road.

was at the tourney and seen both teams play on saturday night....the owls are kidding themselves if they honestly think they can play with halls on either side of the ball game....offensively halls by a longshot....pithcing  halls by a nose....defense    halls by a good bit the only thing the two have in common is they both played a full varsity squad against a junior varsity squad....and both coaches knew thats what was coming to play them way ahead of time...

825656230[/snapback]

Maybe it's just me but what does the "full varsity squad against a junior varsity squad" thing mean? I don't get it.

I believe Ooltewah hit some hard balls right at you guys. So what? This would of,could of, should of stuff is for dreamers. The bottom line is, Halls got 3 hits Ooltewah got 4. However Halls wins the game. Congrats!! Take your props and be happy.Hopefully two good teams can meet again down the road.

825656243[/snapback]

the owls did hit some balls very hard and hopefully we'll see another great game in the future

means nothing...stating a fact that i knew about both teams,,,the only fact i feel they had in common this weekend....has nothing to do with anything....but halls is better....

825656259[/snapback]

You comparison is your opinion and we all respect that. How much pitching of Ooltewah have you seen? Today you saw the number 3 or 4 starter go against Halls' number 1. Ooltewah has 2 district games Monday and Tuesday. I agree with whoever said, Coulda Woulda Shoulda - that doesn't matter....it was a good game and both teams should meet again! Player for player, I still go with Ooltewah...but until they can all 9 hit at the same time, Halls gets the edge.

raiderbaseball stop talking you are too ignorant for anyone to listen to, how can you act like ooltewah can't hit, and obviously theres not much of an edge there if halls only managed 3 hits on ooltewah, i mean give me a break, both teams are great and should contend at state this year, your kidding yourself if you think otherwise