Knox Halls vs. Ooltewah

ImaOWL

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like the way gradfromthenest is being respectful unlike some of the owls fans. it is one thing to talk a little bit but to just sit there and hassle a kid is another. the owls have a good team but the 3 errors would not have even been a factor if we had played on a high school field. halls hit at least 5 or 6 balls that are out of most high school parks. i thought they had a great team and the center fielder is a legit SEC player. Halls also did not even throw one of the other aces on the team because he has to pitch a district game monday. the owls will probably make it to memphis. i would also like to add that is one of the best outfields that ive seen. great game and i would like to add that halls proved most people wrong because not many picked us to win this tournament which may i add had some quality teams in it other then the big 3.

i like the way gradfromthenest is being respectful unlike some of the    owls fans. it is one thing to talk a little bit but to just sit there and hassle a kid is another. the owls have a good team but the 3 errors would not have even been a factor if we had played on a high school field. halls hit at least 5 or 6 balls that are out of most high school parks. i thought they had a great team and the center fielder is a legit SEC player. Halls also did not even throw one of the other aces on the team because he has to pitch a district game monday. the owls will probably make it to memphis. i would also like to add that is one of the best outfields that ive seen. great game and i would like to add that halls proved most people wrong because not many picked us to win this tournament which may i add had some quality teams in it other then the big 3.

825656163[/snapback]

Hey, thanks a lot for your comments PrimeTime! We enjoyed having you guys down here this weekend. I was glad to see some quality competition from out of town! You guys definately have the ability to make it to Memphis this year. Everyone hit the ball and you were solid on defense. Just the one instance where we ended up scoring on the throwing error. Good luck the rest of the season!

Those guys giving a couple of your players a hard time were some students just being students...And for them I apologize, although as a player you (not you personally-just any player) need to just ignore it.

Overall, it was a good tournament for everyone!

i like the way gradfromthenest is being respectful unlike some of the    owls fans. it is one thing to talk a little bit but to just sit there and hassle a kid is another. the owls have a good team but the 3 errors would not have even been a factor if we had played on a high school field. halls hit at least 5 or 6 balls that are out of most high school parks. i thought they had a great team and the center fielder is a legit SEC player. Halls also did not even throw one of the other aces on the team because he has to pitch a district game monday. the owls will probably make it to memphis. i would also like to add that is one of the best outfields that ive seen. great game and i would like to add that halls proved most people wrong because not many picked us to win this tournament which may i add had some quality teams in it other then the big 3.

825656163[/snapback]

Those balls wouldn't of been out at Ooltewah. Owls didn't throw their 2 big dogs this weekend because of tournament play this week. It was a good game but you can't say that 3 errors wasn't a factor. Hope to see you guys later on down the road!

Those balls wouldn't of been out at Ooltewah. Owls didn't throw their 2 big dogs this weekend because of tournament play this week. It was a good game but you can't say that 3 errors wasn't a factor. Hope to see you guys later on down the road!

825656180[/snapback]

Those balls would have been out of "the nest" easily.about 5 balls went 300 ft with the wind blowin in,if the wind wasnt blowin then some of them would have even went out of engel stadium.