WALKER VALLEY vs. GRACE

striker84

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good job grace..we played good and so did yall..i wouldnt say yall had possession for 85% tho c..abot 65% lol..nah but the goals for us was Themba Moyo(1st goal)..Nick Lowery(2nd goal) good stuff and we will see you in district hopefully..

825658803[/snapback]

I would agree that at the end of the game our possesion went down a little but if you lok at wath i said the 85 was for the first half... and you can't deny that... but in the second half with the wet and us tryin to put alot more pressure on you guys allowed you guys to get a little more of the ball. i would say about 65-35 in the end but the goal difference shoulda been much higher... at least 4...

good luck the rest of the way thumb

Well, I will say that Grace suprised me last night. I thought a win for Walker Valley was in order. Walker Valley played much harder and had the best chances early on. Grace's defense is TERRIBLE! And what is with your keeper? I'm sure this can't be the guy everyone was saying was one of the best in the state. Getting nut-megged and then chipped from 40 yards out. Come-on, I've seen Freshman better than him. Not to put you guys down, you guys were OK (at best) but not a real contender. Wait till you play a team like CAK, they will put you in your place. 4 or 5 zero easily.

Well, I will say that Grace suprised me last night. I thought a win for Walker Valley was in order. Walker Valley played much harder and had the best chances early on. Grace's defense is TERRIBLE! And what is with your keeper? I'm sure this can't be the guy everyone was saying was one of the best in the state. Getting nut-megged and then chipped from 40 yards out. Come-on, I've seen Freshman better than him. Not to put you guys down, you guys were OK (at best) but not a real contender. Wait till you play a team like CAK, they will put you in your place. 4 or 5 zero easily.

825659585[/snapback]

which teams keeper were you talking about?

825659585[/snapback]

hahahaha what a joke! this guy is pretty funny, that is your only purpose in life...other than that you have none...so do us all a favor thumb

which teams keeper were you talking about?

825659594[/snapback]

Has anyone ever seen the bumper sticker that says "I see dumb people?" B)

Read the post again, and if you can't figure it out, then turn to page 112 and the answer is at the bottom.

*HINT* Both keepers were bad, but I'm talking about the one that seemd to look like he catch.

825659585[/snapback]

Wow familyguy, that was really harsh. But to set things straight Carlos really is one of the best keepers in the state. Call me biased because im the sweeper for his team, but most others who arent affiliated with grace will agree he is one of the best in the state. As for Grace's defense being terrible and Walker Valley scoring two on us, we played two bad balls into the middle and Walker capitalized on them, not carlos's fault at all. Grace's defense is improving though considering this is our stoppers first year playing soccer. And I, the sweeper, have played midfield and forward my whole life and just moved to sweeper last game. Give us a little bit of time and see what happens. By the way we dominated Walker practically the whole game, seeing as we outshot them 37 - 9.