15U AAU Substate

:lol: ANY BRACKETS OUT FOR CLARKSVILLE SUBSTATE 15 UNDER ANYBODY KNOW THE POOLS :D

825659140[/snapback]

Friday, April 29, 2005

6:30 p.m. 15U HRim A1 vs. A3 Nashville Southeast Elite vs. CDF Storm

8 p.m. 15U HRim B1 vs. B3 Memphis FCA Blackhawks vs. Team Maximum

Saturday, April 30, 2005—All games played at Moore County High School

9 a.m. 15U MCHS A1 vs. A2 Nashville Southeast Elite vs. Tennessee Thunder

10:15 a.m. 15U MCHS B1 vs. B2 Memphis FCA Blackhawks vs. Moore County 3:30 p.m. 15U MCHS A2 vs. A3 Tennessee Thunder vs. CDF Storm

4:45 p.m. 15U MCHS B2 vs. B3 Moore County Raiders vs. Team Maximum

Sunday, May 1, 2005—All games played at Moore County High School

9 a.m. 15U MCHS Game 1 #1 Pool A vs. #2 Pool B

10:15 a.m. 15U MCHS Game 2 #1 Pool B vs. #2 Pool A

2:30 p.m. 15U MCHS Game 5 Consolation-Loser Game 1 vs. Loser Game 2

3:45 p.m. 15U MCHS Game 6 Championship-Winner Game 1 vs. Winner Game 2

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AIRFORCEONE, ON YOUR POST IT SAYS THE SEELITE SILVER WILL BE PLAYING IN LYNCHBURG THIS WEEKEND BUT THE BRACKETS ARE IN FOR CLARKSVILLE SUB-STATE NEXT WEEK AND THE SILVER TEAM WILL BE PLAYING, DID THE TWO TEAMS SWITCH :(:( WERE YOU JUST SAVING THE JUICE SO EVERYONE COULD SEE THE REAL THING IN CLARKSVILLE!! SMART MOVE. thumb thumb

Edited by hooptime

AIRFORCEONE, ON YOUR POST IT SAYS THE SEELITE SILVER WILL BE PLAYING IN LYNCHBURG THIS WEEKEND BUT THE BRACKETS ARE IN FOR CLARKSVILLE SUB-STATE NEXT WEEK AND THE SILVER TEAM WILL BE PLAYING, DID THE TWO TEAMS SWITCH :(  :(  WERE YOU JUST SAVING THE JUICE SO EVERYONE COULD SEE THE REAL THING IN CLARKSVILLE!! SMART MOVE. thumb  thumb

825660327[/snapback]

What I posted was the Lynchbug brackets. I should not associated that response with your question about what the Clarksville bracket looks like. As far as I know the Silver is still on for Lynchburg. I'm not the head coach, but I don't think he's changed anything. Looks like Clarksville is loaded though. I wish the Silver was playing in that one.

:) Maybe its a misunderstanding you may want to let your coach know that the Silver team is on the brackets, but thanks for the information for the Lynchburg Sub-State I agree looks like Clarksville is stacked with teams, Lynchburg doesn't look to bad seems like Thunder and the Elite will have another match-up should be a pretty good game if Henley, Mario and Wisdom have a good game. B)B)

Tennessee Thunder beat SE Elite in overtime by one point. Antioch's freshmen Michael Williams hit a three pointer to tie the game and La Vergne's freshmen Marcus Jefferson made one of two free throws to seal the victory.

What a game!!! I think these two team will meet again in the championship game.

Edited by NewsAlert

1st place - Reebok Southeast Elite

2nd place - Tennessee Thunder

3rd place - Memphis Blackhawks

4th place - Moore County

SE Elite beat the Tennessee Thunder in the championship game 68-57. Strong performance in the championship game by Josh Henley offensively, Mario Williams offensively and defensively, Tyler Cutter offensively, Erik Wisdom defensively, and Ralphael Gaskins offensively.

The Thunder's Jeremy Williams started strong offensively, Marcus Jefferson played strong offensively (as always) and Kyle Upton defensively.

The Thunder started the game strong pushing the ball early and went up 16-2. The Elite slowed the tempo and got big three's from Tyler and one from Josh Brown in the 3rd quarter to close the gap and take over the lead and never looked back.