NEW A/AA rankings, What do u think?

mm61904

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was looking at Livingston Acadmey's scores and they seem to be flying under the radar. I think they are better than some teams are giving them (this is based ONLY on their posted scores, I have not seen them play) Does anyone know anything about them?

Who would they play in Regions or Sectionals that could knock them out?

i have never like the state rankings very much. the people that do it do not look at who the teams are playing. some of those teams in the top 11 do not play a hard game all year. they may look good by beating teams 10-0 and 12-0 but if they dont play any good teams they they do not need to be in the top 11. but there are teams up there that are good and do need to be there.

I was looking at Livingston Acadmey's scores and they seem to be flying under the radar.  I think they are better than some teams are giving them (this is based ONLY on their posted scores, I have not seen them play)  Does anyone know anything about them? 

Who would they play in Regions or Sectionals that could knock them out?

825657580[/snapback]

As far as regionals, Livingston Academy vs Station Camp should be a good game. Those teams will probobly advance to play whoever comes out of the FRA, Hume Fogg group. Speaking of Hume Fogg, do most people think they are at a good place in the rankings? I haven't seen them play or anything this season, I was just wondering.