CSAS vs. Boyd?

justblaze

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How is CSAS this season. They have seemed to fall off the radar a little bit. Did they graduate a lot of their players?

Boyd seems to have a very good team, although their schedule doesn't look too challenging. I would have to go with Boyd, but only on their results so far.

Boyd takes this 3-1

825657721[/snapback]

I realize Boyd is ranked #3 in A/AA, but they have yet to play anything close to a quality opponent other than maybe Sweetwater and that is a couple individuals, nothing I'd consider to be a good team. It should be an interesting game. I'd say the field conditions will probably give Boyd a bit of an edge as they are the more physical team, but that's no excuse. I'm going to go with an upset, CSAS 2-1.

Hey Reaction,  is it true Pritchard is the best forward ever to play at Boyd??

825657868[/snapback]

there have been a lot of good forwards at boyd from the past. he is good and has came a long way since hwen he was in 8th grade and a freshman, and i played with him. i didnt know he got a scholarship but im glad that he did. i personally dont think he is the best forward ever at boyd but he is good, and hustles on every play.

as for the game i have seen both teams play. boyd i dont think has been scored ont hat many tiems this year.the defense is pretty solid. they havent played top notch teams this year so far besides all talk sweetwater and they beat them. this will be a good test to see how they really stand. i believe boyd will pull it out tho 1-0.

Edited by reaction