CSAS vs. Boyd?

justblaze

Run n gun worked for you, Reaction. because your boys back in the day could at least work the ball from the back third to the midfield and then go up top with some accuracy. Grace posters are right--Boyd is weakest in the midfield and struggle to even put long balls where the strikers can go to work.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ya i agree there weak point is the midfield..it would be good if they could of moved #16 or #18 to the midfield..he is playing stopper now but he had good footskills..was tall and could win the middle pretty well..email me sportsdude id like to find out who u r since im pretty sure u know who i am.

Yeah, what happened with the keeper getting carded? I wasn't there to see it but I heard that it was a questionable call. Was anybody nearby?

825659408[/snapback]

probably the worst call i have ever seen but just how it played out was hilarious..biggest acting job ever and i still can not see how he got away with it hahaha