Region 4-5a

BLUEcash

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"So you won a weightlifting contest..........so who all did you beat? Seems like I recall seeing that list that was competing and they were all low classifications like 1 A or 2A schools....except for RHS. And yes, I know you beat them last year....but having strength and USING it effectively can be two different things."

"Lebanon has some of the strongest players in the state. they won the lifting competion at Riverdale again this year. that of course doesn't mean anything because RHS beat us 34-0."

i guess your eyes got bad for that last sentence i wrote before so i reposted it for you. all you did was repeat what i said. they have strength, lebanon has strength. i don't know who went to the competition, but i know that Lebanon won.

Edited by shaggyJ

There is not a doubt that Riverdale will win this district, and i also dont think there is much doubt they will win state.

Gaston Miller, Tamar Butler, Kit Hartsfield, Antwone Smith, Phillip Stevenson, Scott Thomas, Marques Locke, Chad Hunter, Eugene Goree, Hunter Davis (South Gwinette Transfer).....These are your headliners, these guys are all superstars, these 10 guys are better than most teams #1 player. All of these guys have playmaking ability to take over a game by themselves. Then they have great depth at running back as always and this team isnt goin down.

There is not a doubt that Riverdale will win this district, and i also dont think there is much doubt they will win state.

Gaston Miller, Tamar Butler, Kit Hartsfield, Antwone Smith, Phillip Stevenson, Scott Thomas, Marques Locke, Chad Hunter, Eugene Goree, Hunter Davis (South Gwinette Transfer).....These are your headliners, these guys are all superstars, these 10 guys are better than most teams #1 player. All of these guys have playmaking ability to take over a game by themselves. Then they have great depth at running back as always and this team isnt goin down.

825669459[/snapback]

That's a good group to work with but still a lot of youth there. There is a lot of work to get done between now and the season if this team wants to go deep into the playoffs. I do agree that there is reason for guarded optimism.

That's a good group to work with but still a lot of youth there.  There is a lot of work to get done between now and the season if this team wants to go deep into the playoffs. I do agree that there is reason for guarded optimism.

825669552[/snapback]

YAWN

Riverdale is no# 1 they should go undefeated and win it all again.

Sort of funny to read the anticipation "anybody heard about the riverdale scrimmage? "how did they do"

For those that want to answer quickly go ahead and cut this quote so you can paste it after every scrimmage

Riverdale won the scrimmage 10 to nothing.

The only real question on the table is can any of the rest improve enough to even make them sweat.

YAWN

Riverdale is no# 1 they should go undefeated and win it all again.

Sort of funny to read the anticipation  "anybody heard about the riverdale scrimmage? "how did they do"

For those that want to answer quickly go ahead and cut this quote so you can paste it after every scrimmage

Riverdale won the scrimmage 10 to nothing.

The only real question on the table is can any of the rest improve enough to even make them sweat.

825669687[/snapback]

'cat, you sly dog you...

Sounds like you are trying to divert attention away from that loaded Smyrna team down the road. The bulldogs pretty much hamstrung LC with all of your skill people out playing other sports.

Smyrna probably has the 10 biggest linemen in the region all on one team (except maybe that one guy at Lebanon). Looks like a team that will be alot like the 2003 Germantown team...incredibly big and physical.

I'm not sure our bunch of skinny little underclassmen will match up well with the "INCREDIBLE HULKS".

Okay Fullback or Hoolie.......surely Siegel has scrimmaged someone by now. Give us the update and details. Also some player to look out for.........PLEASE????

825669098[/snapback]

we scrimmaged white county winning 28-7 and our first d pitched a shut out and didnt allow them past mid field so were def. looking better than last year