Region 4-5a

BLUEcash

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A big receiver like that can be the QBs best friend. I'll have to admit when watching Riverdale's basketball team I often wonder if any of those big guys could catch a football.

Gotta love the way the staffs in the county are coming together. Siegel's staff is stronger, Oakland looks like they have a good staff, Blackman is going to better with a fresh start, Riverdale has a strong staff, Smyrna has the most overlooked staff in the county--I think they are great. Only Lavergne has me wondering a bit. This is an important season for them. If they underachieve again it will be time for some serious questions.

Gonna be fun...can't wait till August....

Shaggy....good luck on your mission work. That is fantastic!

Heard there have been some football coaching changes there..........

825677099[/snapback]

mission trip is going great, i love Japan and i will be sad to come back to TN. but back to football....i only know what i`ve heard through the grapevine so it may not be 100% true.

lebanon will have a new strength coach. he supposedly spent a few seasons with the KC chiefs. my brother said he`s huge. i think their maybe one more coach leaving to go to a county for more money and i cant blame them because wilson co. pays their teachers crap. when i come home i will findout for sure.

i wish i knew what was going on with the LHS football team, but i am in Japan for the next month or so doing mission work but i will start posting reports when i get back

825677074[/snapback]

That's great that you're doing missions work. I admire anyone that does what you're doing.

P.S. While you're in Japan, watch out for Godzilla!

Well, everyone has a coach now.

Blackman has the same coach going into the fall that ran things in the spring.

WC's coach left and then came back---big win for them.

Coach Rankin stayed in the news but did not go to Cleveland or OR.

Siegel strengthened their staff.

Smyrna's staff remains the best staff nobody ever thinks about.

Oakland now has a name for their defense.

Lebanon's flying below the radar and may be much better than predicted.

And the question remains, will Lavergne play up to their considerable potential.

Off-season workouts are in full spring.

Spring information is pretty tough to come by but from what I've heard there were only three teams that exceeded expecations in the spring. Those were:

Riverdale -- looked very promising in their lone scrimmage.

Blackman -- held their own but likely still headed for tough fall.

Lebanon -- starting to think they've got it goin on over there.

Oakland did very well defensely but they didn't show enough offense to win many games. I'm sure they'll be working hard on that.

I really expected Smyrna to drill Lincoln County but that didn't happen. I know the folks down at LC feel good about their spring so maybe they were just better than expected.

And it's only about 85 days till football season.

Guest didyouseethatmessDANG

IMHO, i wish Keith wouldnt play football. The last thing Siegel needs is for him to tear an ACL or break something.

And TDC, the laying hasnt started yet. Not sure when it will.