BATS

sftbal4lfe

Out of four Worth bat's I've bought my daughter only one of them was any good it was the old 3dx. If you can find one (ebay) get a 2004 rockettect made before june of 2004. But there is one draw back it has a very small sweet spot.

Edited by gator10

Worth is coming out with a bat called "MAYHEM". It is a compositely wrapped bat. You've seen some others with the red "plastic like" shell around the barrel. This bat is supposed to be their best yet and be out in May. I was told Worth had some demo bats out in some of their trailers at tournaments. ;)

Have heard some good things about a bat from Toledo Sports Equip, the Katana. Composite construction, -11drop,same price as the Rocket Tech in Softball Sales. No one in this area sells them. Anybody have one or know anything about them?

www.toledobats.com/TSE2004.htm

The differance between a 98 mile per hour bat and a 100mph bat is 5 feet per twoo hundred feet the ball is hit or between the new and old rocket tech. Everyone looking to buy a bat should consider thier practice habits. If you don't practice alot an exspensive bat is a waste and always remember its not the arrow its the Indian.