Riverdale / Franklin Scrimmage

Croach

Does anyone know for sure if the scrimmage is still on?  I saw on the weather channel that the rain is coming in heavy.

825659252[/snapback]

No 'official' word yet, but we had a saying in the military, "If it ain't raining, it ain't training".

Can't be as bad as the 'Hurricane Game' we had with Lebanon last year. :blink:

It would however affect Franklins new 'passing game'. Riverdale just runs in the mud, snow, sleet, dry,.........whatever. thumb

It would however affect Franklins new 'passing game'.  Riverdale just runs in the mud, snow, sleet, dry,.........whatever. thumb

825659279[/snapback]

Not true. Rankin cancled 2 games in 2002 because of a little rain. The night we were supposed to play yall we already arrived and were in full gear, ready to take the field. Then Rankin told our coach that he didn't want to play that night. I guess he chickened out becaue he knew we were ready for 'em.

When and where is this scrimmage scheduled to be at?

This would be a great scrimmage to see.

:D

825659943[/snapback]

Today. 5:00 PM at Riverdale. scrimmage is at the stadium. From the Riverdale web site:

The Riverdale Warriors will host Franklin in a spring scrimmage this Thursday, April 28th at 5:00 in Tomahawk Stadium. The Rebels were the Warriors last opponent in the 2004 Blue Cross Bowl. The annual Red & Gold game will be Monday, May 2nd and will begin at 6:00 in Tomahawk Stadium. We would like to invite everyone to come see what the 2005 Riverdale Warriors will look like for the next season.

Yeah, chickened out. Next night it was 45-6. bok, bok, bok.

Seriously, I heard Rankin practiced his boys that next Saturday - ALL DAY. He knew that practicing that day of the game would make his team 40 points better.

825659608[/snapback]

No one on our team was ready to play on Saturday; I know I wasn't.