Grace- Boyd

gracekeeper12

I dont know what yall are saying about grace beating boyd...aint gonna happen...nuh uh..Pritchard is amazing at soccer and is ready for some revenge, and he'll get it.. Boyd is a very quick and athletic team, and very strong. Especially HENLEY..Boyd will win this one big...Grace's record should let everyone know that they arent that good....I know records dont mean everything... LOOK at Boyds baseball team, they have an awful record and they are good.....NOT!!!...GOOD LUCK BOYD...Ill be there freaking out like i always am..

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is a joke...if you wanna play who-beat who...yeah boyd beat a sweetwater team in shambles 7-0, boyd got beat by CSAS 2-1, boyd also got beat by East Ridge...now Grace beat East ridge AND CSAS...come on now, it all comes down to who shows up to play that night. i think that it will be a good team. and how can you say that grace is a bad team? really. Prichard is one player, oh well. Henley,ok. you cant beat a solid team with two players. grace is a quick and strong team too. boyd will win big?? haha. give me more reason to believe boyd has a chance and ill consider it.

this is a joke...if you wanna play who-beat who...yeah boyd beat a sweetwater team in shambles 7-0, boyd got beat by CSAS 2-1, boyd also got beat by East Ridge...now Grace beat East ridge AND CSAS...come on now, it all comes down to who shows up to play that night. i think that it will be a good team. and how can you say that grace is a bad team? really. Prichard is one player, oh well. Henley,ok.  you cant beat a solid team with two players. grace is a quick and strong team too. boyd will win big?? haha. give me more reason to believe boyd has a chance and ill consider it.

825662669[/snapback]

boyd tied east ridge incase u didnt know..just thought id help ya out

Oh my bad, I had no clue. I thought with that statement about the tie with East Ridge and Boyd was an awesome soccer team and the same breath, I thought it was a joke.

825662774[/snapback]

well i never said boyd was a awesome team but i did say they tied e.r..but oh well..guess we will find out who is better tuesday.